Universal Afterpulse (by Digital Legends Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by gamevil_TA, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shodanng

shodanng Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Using the initial gold buy nightcrawer weapon and gear is a good investment.

2. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    I use router to produce wifi connection more than ten years. Wifi is a must for internet age and mobile gaming. Even I have my own router in my working company.

3. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Also i have gotten one shot kills with head shots. Depends on your gun and the armor of the others.

I have a FAR N 4star level 10 gun. Slow but accurate and has a nice scope on it.

Also on multiplayer you can hideout but just to choose a good spot. I mean come on it is respawn.

It you wana snipe you need good enough armor you can run away with.

4. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
  5. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    I'm liking this game so far. A definite keeper.

6. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    I've been pretty impressed with this so far as well. Just got to lvl 7, so yet to play a MP match, but we'll see how it goes. And it plays really well with the MOGA Rebel :)

7. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    The people complaining there isn't a place to hide are just a bunch of lame campers! This game is a deathmatch, so yeah you run around and shoot to kill and its glorious!

;-)

8. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    I think this is the best MP shooting game on the mobile phone.
    Just change some control setting and buy some better weapons and gears using the initial gold, you will find the joy of this MP game.

If the game has a SP story like Modern Combat or COD should be better.

9. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    In training, a bot called hammer has a very high armor.

10. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    It looks great but it's currently unplayable for me because the MFI support is less than half baked.No invert Y option,no sensitivity option and who was thinking it's a good idea to map"shoot" to R1 (button) instead of R2 (trigger)?I don't care that you also can not use the menus with the controller though.That's at least...something.

11. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    I find one player cheat to become top one in MP ranking. I reported it to Gamevil.

12. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    The default touch screen control setting change a bit is enough for play well just as Modern Combat series.

13. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Significantly much more balanced and fair than MC5. After Pulse is pretty awesome. :)

14. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    How do we get veteran series weapons?

15. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Really? I don't find MC5 unbalanced besides the LGR spams.

16. shodanng

Apr 2, 2009
    http://youtu.be/GnEa5c-wo9Q

This pretty girl played the game with funny emotion.

17. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth

Not a fan of people yelling and screaming in youtube videos. I don't think that girl can be anymore obnoxious and off putting. :eek:

18. Mekklesack

Mekklesack Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    It runs pretty well on iPad mini 2/3 It's still early (for the US) in its life cycle, so I'm hoping for some optimizations, I feel like we got saddled with the iPad 2 / iPad mini 1 version due to the low res, I'm pretty sure the device is capable of a little more than that! But it's potentially impressive on this device at least. Hell if Gameloft can optimize their FPS for iPad mini 2/3 (with their recent Halloween update, the game just screams now, it's smoother it's faster and all around better, seriously) these guys could do the same for their app on the same device(s). Just sayin'. Afterpulse is a great game that's economy sized, in concept, execution and actually app size. Nicely done. I would have regretted buying a console this season if I didn't wait out for better things like this at the AppStore. This iPad and iPhone are so tiny! How are they capable of these amaze-ballz? My data and my electric bill thanks you guys.

19. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    I'm confused as to how upgrade/fusion/power up system works. Does anyone know if there are guns you shouldn't fuse to upgrade or power up let's say your AC-30 Nightcrawler? Just trying to make the proper decisions. :eek:

20. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Well, the lag in the game is really starting to suck...and the game, after every multiplayer battle, refuses to let me exit to the main menu.