Universal Afterpulse (by Digital Legends Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by gamevil_TA, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamevil_TA

gamevil_TA Well-Known Member

Correct. This is a full native 64 bit and Metal game. Digital Legends Entertainment's Karisma Engine allows us to put these high quality graphics while keeping the size small :D.

2. gamevil_TA

gamevil_TA Well-Known Member

Yes, Training mode is playing with bots. Once you hit level 7 you can unlock multiplayer mode and play with other players.

3. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I'm interested in this one... not sold yet, but still interested.

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I'm blown away by the fact that no one notices that this is just mindless gameplay, no ducking or taking cover you just run around and shoot everything. Oh yeah and the graphics oh what wonderful graphics �� if this was PC everyone would have complained about the lack of substance

5. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    That is what has me only interested at this point.

6. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    I agree. The wow factor from the graphics lasts maybe 3 minutes. After that I was like "so where is the actual gameplay?"

7. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    There are a tiny amount of mobile games that would actually be something special if they were on console or PC. So complaining about a mobile game not having a lot to it is goofy. Mobile games are made for short bursts in between life, not to be played for hours on end.

8. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    #28 kopicha, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    While I do not disagree the game is pretty much mindlessly shooting at people at least for TDM that is how it is. But what are you expecting out from a mobile game of such genre? Think about it if it is gonna have a bunch of complex mechanic especially for a shooter on mobile not like you can cope with it. Next thing you will probably be here complaining about how the control sux and etc. so I don't see your point of comparison with console / PC shooters. I think for a mobile shooter and for people who just want to have quick burst fun this game already done its job. While there isn't duck or cover system, you actually have to play smart using the environment to your advantage to take cover and etc. so I find your comment a little too hash for the game.

I am a pretty picky gamer too. My primary gaming is PC / console rather than mobile. Of cuz if this game is gonna be on PC / console I will definitely have a lot of negative for it. Not like every shooter on PC / Console are with deep mechanic. Take COD for example, it's basically run and gun. It don't matter you can duck in that game cuz taking spot memorizing map and spawn point run and gun is all you do in it but yet it's a MLG game. Yet those COD players make it like its the best shooter ever plus it's one of the biggest franchise.To me there is absolutely no substance for the game.

9. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    @gamevil, will this game release for android? is there any release date?

10. I think there will be Android version in the future but only after iOS global launch.

11. Cerxop65

Cerxop65 Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Any realease date

12. Marcos stein

Marcos stein Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    #32 Marcos stein, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
    This game has a great potential .
    My complaint is about a stuttering (such as on redribbon's video gameplay ) that ocore sometimes on Ipad Air 2, this is very annoying. Some metal games like AGDrive ( latest updade ) are really smooth .
    I hope you can get that level of smoothness in the next updates.

13. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
  14. Kehshsidhdudh5

Kehshsidhdudh5 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Michigan
    Any release date in mind.

15. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Out worldwide!

16. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Can't play it because of the tech requirement :(

17. nxtboyIII

nxtboyIII Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Yeah the graphics got me to download it, they are amazing, but the gameplay is boring. :/

18. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Does anyone have the same problem? I try to download it but it freezes :/

19. taby1uk

taby1uk Member

May 18, 2009
    Deleted after 5 mins crap game

20. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Wow... That was quick lol.