After being an indie game developer I begin to doubt myself

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by aqualien, Sep 23, 2016.

1. aqualien

aqualien Member

Sep 23, 2016
    fgl_sam: I am glad you like this game. Now we are trying to find a better way to show rewarded videos.

Rittchard: playstore version now has remove ads IAP.

unexpect3rd: Great advise. Get a lot of inspires.

dichthuat: Thank you. I will do my best.

Now we are creating a update version of Tap Dragon , It will release at Christmas Day. Because I’m not good at "polish", so some of advise may not get done in the new release, but I will do my best to deliver a new gameplay to you . If you have any advise about the game(bug report) , I am glad to hear . :D

2. fgl_sam

fgl_sam Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Engineer
    Norwich, UK
    I'm sure we'd all be happy to beta test for you if you wanted to hear our thoughts?

3. rittchard

rittchard Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    I just thought I'd say as someone who has hundreds of games installed on multiple devices and platforms, for whatever reason I keep coming back to this one. Instead of playing premium titles like Batman (Telltale) and Jade Empire, I keep playing Tap Dragon :) It's been over a week now and I'm still enjoying it a lot. I just did my third Prestige to unlock another dragon, and am enjoying the feel of progression. Personally I think it plays significantly better than a game I found it very similar to, Final Taptasy.

It's not perfect but it really grows on you and has some sort of addictive effect. So to aqualien, I'd just like to say you've done a great job with the core game design. I will definitely support you with the IAP removal once it's available on the iTunes store, and I look forward to your update.

Is there a main game thread for this game or should we start one?

4. Green Tea

Green Tea Active Member

Nov 25, 2016
  5. Green Tea

Green Tea Active Member

Nov 25, 2016
    Downloaded but still not sure what the goal of the game is