iPad Aeterius released, looks good

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by pablo19, Dec 31, 2008.

1. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    First of im on my ipotch and cant post the link. The game is 2.99$ has anybody tried it looks promising

2. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    #2 Carlos-Sz, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
    It's hard to tell what this game is all about.

The developer said a video is coming soon.

Or someone here buy it and tells about it or we have to wait for the video.

PS: here's the game link.

3. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Ok. Even on the ipod, you just put [app ] [/ app] and the app name in the middle and it links to it. Just for future reference. It works about 99% of the time.

It looks pretty good, but I dunno.

4. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    Ok, i didt know that. Ill keep it in mind for th future;)

5. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    I can't exactly tell what the game is about from the screenshots. They're just pics of menus and things like that. :p

Can anyone give some descriptive info about the game? It looks like it could be anything to me. As far as I know, it could be a TD game. :p

Thanks

6. really wishing this game had a video

*sigh*

7. sygg

sygg Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    I think its about use weight and speed to push enemy around to kill them. All about physics.

8. sygg

sygg Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    I'd say it's a fun game.

9. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Do you guys think it's anything like Newtonica 2? I still haven't picked that up but have been meaning to lately

10. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Has anyone had a chance to play this yet? I'm interested in it because it says it's a "fast paced action/RPG game." I'm excited to see what the game is like. :p

11. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    #11 pablo19, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
    Since nobody seems to have purchased it and google shows no reviews. I'll take the plunge once my ipotch is backed up on itunes (not sure how long it takes everyone elses to get backed up but mine takes a good 5 minutes). I'll try to make a video if I can and pos my thoughts on it.

Still if there is somebody who has it please tell me if its good or bad b4 I purchase!

EDIT: Downloading now.

12. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    Okay, I have been playing for about 5 minutes now and I like it a lot!

The gameplay bout be similar to bumper cars, you are a space ship and you have to bump into other ships to either make them get off the screen or make them crash with one of the rocks or other objects in the field. The controls are very responsive and the graphics are very good IMO. A problem people may have is that you have to put you iphone parallel to the floor. There is an option to turn off all sounds and listen to your own music which is great cause the in-game music gets kind of repetitive. There is a storyline, the one described in the app description which isn't bad at all. I have no experience with RPG's so I can't tell you how good or bad it is at being an RPG. But its really worth the price. Hope this small review helps people check it out;)

P.S: Not sure about longevity but once I beat it I think I'll come back, just cause its fun to bump into tiny spaceships.:D

Edit: forgot to mention power ups. there are ten weapons or "special abilities" and there also are 5 diff Enhancements to make your ship weigh more, have more strength, go faster etc.

13. BadSanta

BadSanta Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Milan,Italy
    This game isn't a RPG.

14. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    I think what the meant by RPG is that the storyline is directed at you. "you wake up...you are being followed..." things like that. The game however is very very good IMO it was well worth the 2.99$ bucks

15. TheGhostRider

TheGhostRider Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Is there a video of the game running anywhere? It looks like a fun game, but still holding my $3 until I can see a video.

16. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    Ur gonna have to wait till tomorrow for a video. I'll try to make one then

17. TheGhostRider

TheGhostRider Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Sounds good, thanks man.

18. sygg

sygg Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    As I said, it's a good one. it's not a RPG, but it's fun.

19. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    #19 pablo19, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
    I'm uploading the video to youtube through Firefox, but its taking Mad long. and since there is no progress bar I can't tell you how long till I can put it on here.

just for the future, which internet makes youtube uploading the fastest? Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer?????

Edit: Okay it's a 5 min video and it's taking more than 16 min to upload. I going to cancel and try uploading it with IE

20. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    Okay, youtube upload isn't working, I have tried many times with different browsers and still frustration persisted.

Could somebody help me with this, how do you guys upload the videos? I have them in WMV format. Also does Google video work better? Is there any site that uploads videos quickly I don't care if they can't be embedded.

Thanks in advance if someone helps out;)