Universal Adventures of Poco Eco - Lost Sounds (by Possible Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 3, 2015.

1. stooney

stooney Well-Known Member

#41 stooney, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    Just a quick heads up regarding the music.

You don't only get the ingame player, but also a download link for the whole album to listen to it whenever you want.

Game & Music = Steal!

Can't say how long it takes to finish the game, since I had to stop playing, but so far I am loving it!

Edit: I finished it. Takes about as long as Monument Valley, easily finished in one sitting. Still, totally worth the money.

The decision is quite easy: If you enjoyed Monument Valley and thought you did get your money's worth (like I did), absolutely go and get this, it's gorgeous!
    Totally different than MV, still along the same lines.

If you thought MV was too short and therefore too expensive, wait for a sale.

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Sounds reasonable. I loved Monument Valley, including its expansions (Forgotten Shores and Ida's Red Dream). I believe it was easily worth its asking price so if the result in the comparison with this title is similar there's no reason to hesitate. I'm in. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

3. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    #43 Andy C83, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    [​IMG]

[thread=257503][​IMG][/thread] [thread=257485][​IMG][/thread] [thread=257499][​IMG][/thread] [thread=257505][​IMG][/thread]
    [thread=257635][​IMG][/thread] [thread=257589][​IMG][/thread]

Adventures of Poco Eco - Lost Sounds

[​IMG]

Is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

19th March 2015

VOTE HERE

Developers, publishers and/or affiliates cannot vote for their own games!!

4. EightRooks

EightRooks Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    UK
    Alternatively, I loved MV and still haven't finished it as I find it so precious I don't want it to end. I'd happily have paid twice the normal price at least.

Didn't like this at all. Ugly, dull and frustrating, couldn't be bothered to finish it, and the music's not that great either. Even at a sale price it's not much of a bargain when I consider I've downloaded a lot of albums off Bandcamp this year where the artists responsible had them at pay what you want, no minimum, and many of them were much better than Lost Sounds. Sorry to resurrect the thread just to be negative, but yeah, quite a disappointment, this one. Not worth it, IMO.

5. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Well, I really liked this game .
    I played it in one long session until I was finished.
    For a dollar this is well worth it.

In a sea of games that are copies of other games done in the past ,
    I found this Little gem to be a breath of fresh air.

6. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Now with special offer only 0.99$ from today 17:00 Pm

7. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Seems like it might be worth .99 but how short is short?

8. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the very first (and a limited, obviously) time!!

9. sziham

sziham New Member

Dec 7, 2015
    freebie!

14-16 August (only in App Store)

10. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Wow!

Just played his gem after I had it in my backlog for months....

What an amazing experience. This is not much of a game instead of an actually really cool musical experience. I loved it. There are some minor things like clipping with your guiding fly but nothing that would warrant anything else than 5 stars.

You go through levels designed to the music that Is playing and the music and level design is really good. The puzzles are trivial as there is a guiding fly for you that waits on the right buttons most of the time so you can't really go wrong.

It's about the experience though and from beustufil graphics, great sceneries in level design and an awesome soundtrack this game has it all. Highly recommended! Clocks in at around 1-2 hours.

5/5