Universal Adventures of Poco Eco - Lost Sounds (by Possible Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Solip:System

Solip:System Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2015
    or maybe they meant bandcamp? the album is available there... https://iamyank.bandcamp.com/album/lost-sounds

2. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    Holy poop, it's out :D

Edit: Seriously, who voted 1 star lol?

3. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Any impressions?

4. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    I need to top up my iTunes account for this. Darn my impatience and spending it all before this game's release xD

5. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Excited to hear some imps. I've had my eye on this one for a while. Looks like playable art!

6. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    Alright it's been a while since I've seen users this excited for a game. I was hesitant when I saw the App World video looked like cut-scenes only. And the "kids ages 6-8" on the top of the App World post. But I trust everyone's opinions here, so I'm avoiding the gameplay video and just buying it to play right now!

7. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Gamezebo has just said this is more of a playable piece of art then a game but it's worth it, it's an experience like monument valley get it you won't be disappointed.

8. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Sorry for double post but I'm back after playing the first 2 levels of it.... MY GOD THE VISUALS AND SOUND IS EXCELLENT. the graphics are really beautiful like a mixture of monument valley and say simogo art style and the music audio is amazing! the game is just you tapping to move to different place solving small puzzles not to difficult but the graphics and music are more then worth the asking price. just think Altos adventure... you're here for the art not the game xD

9. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

How's the gameplay Hambo? Any good?

10. Pepelutin

Pepelutin Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Music teacher
    Belgium
    #30 Pepelutin, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    I liked so much alto's adventure mainly because of the art! I can't resist, shame on you! ;) It looks so great, it's enough for me to try.

I don't care about the one who give one star.

Edit : after 20 min, i like it a lot! Like hambo12, it's really like visuals and sounds too, and i don't regret buying it. It looks like monument valley, where i have to solve puzzles with a little guy moving in a beautiful abstract world. And i like music, and the fact i have to find the ultimate sound, it's a good idea. I don't care i'm not a 6 years old child, i appreciate it!

11. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    This is from the top drawer. Proper quality stuff. Monument Valley soundtracked by David Holmes (before he went to Hollywood). Magic stuff.

12. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Seems pretty cool indeed :) just watched the gameplay video

13. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    It's out, it's out! And it is mine. :) Will post imps in a bit.

14. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Well that's sold it to me

15. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    Wow. This is insanely good. This is the sort of game (and world) I can just lose myself in for a good long time. It is beautiful, colorful, tranquil yet with a compelling heartbeat of sound. So much to see! And the little character of Poco Eco, the way he moves to the music, is delightful. I am genuinely enthralled.

16. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I've only put about 10 minutes into it but so far so very good.... Looks and sounds amazing, great atmosphere and cassettes..... It may be aimed at a younger audience but I'm in me 40s and loving it.

Minor criticism - I don't like the way the music abruptly fades during loading screens - breaks the atmosphere up a bit too much

17. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Whaaaaat....??? Wasn't expecting this...buying it now! Super excited to play this beauty!

18. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    I do agree on that minor criticism now you mention it. Loving the finger clicks in the music though.

19. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    This game looks and sounds amazing. Pretty fun with all of the puzzles. Just want to let you all know it takes up around 900mb of space. So, plan accordingly before trying to download and install.

20. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Ok, so how long is the game? Is it at least an hour of intense gaming experience?