Universal Adventure To Fate : Quest To The Future JRPG (by TouchMint)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 2, 2016.

1. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    #121 RHess00, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    Yeah I tried the wisdom potion but my Merc has such low wisdom to begin with it didn't help much. I had no problem with them with my Cultist or my Ranger but the yetis were tough. My Merc didn't break a sweat with the yetis so it definantly depends on class.

I think I need to buy different equipment to focus on wisdom and ignore armor class. That's what I like about this game. Lots of strategy involved.

Update: Wisdom equipment did the trick. I don't think my Merc liked wearing robes and fancy magic rings but you gotta do what you gotta do.

2. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I searched a box and saw a cool bandit deflector that I hadn't picked up in my previous run of the game, BUT...I tapped pick up and got a message that my inventory was full.

But then I wasn't given the chance to discard #

I've actually never used the discard option even once. I either get rid of stuff when I get the warning that I'm almost full, or this happens. And it happens with annoying frequency, with he object gone forever.

Please Touchmint, give us a discard option AfTER we've been notified our inventory is full, or keep the leftovers on the ground. Thanks!

3. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Like others have said you'll want to stack wisdom for those encounters. The best way to do that is grabbing a band or resistance ring it's 5wis and 5ac. You can buy them in the core shop and there's actually one you can find in the living lava area wonder if anyone has found it? ;)

4. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    This will be in the next update :). You'll be able to use the vault right for the start as well instead of having to beat the game first.

5. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Cool what classes are you trying out?

Also I admit I've never messed with iCloud syncing but I will take a look at it. Everything is currently stored in core data so you'd think apple would make it simple for those two to work together but yea I'll have to look.

6. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

Restore really shines in the infinity arena when some of the npcs hit for 400+ but yea I'd like it to be more useful in the main part of the game.

I know about the dechanted bug and have it fixed for the update. The reason it's happening is because it's trying to cast a spell that hits all as an npc. You see that is an unlockable pet once you beat the game with 0 deaths.

You should be able to vamp hp even without a skill that vamps hp directly. It should say in the combat log you are doing so. I'll take a look at what you are saying about the descriptions of vamp as well and maybe edit it in skills thanks for the heads up.

7. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Great Game Touchmint

Finished my first play through and enjoyed every minute of it. Giving it another go with a priestess now and then will aim for all other classes.

Quick question... Can anyone suggest a good method for gold farming? Anything to focus on killing in the Infininty arena?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys

8. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    You probably already though of this, but he scavenger pet adds I think 10% to your gold, and the Midas ring I think might double it. It's 50,000 though. My jeweler is only level 13 but I bet she can make something that increases gold as well...

Is there a total of 11 pets, Touchmint? I beat the game and didn't get an extra pet you had mentioned. Was this the same pet that you get for beating the game without dying, or is there another? I've got ten now.

9. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

As solar said the scavenger pet is good to use since you'll get extra gold but the best thing to do is to rekill bosses in the infinity arena then sell the loot you get.

Randal the creator is pretty hard but drops great and expensive loot. Be nice to him tho he created the game haha.

10. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

So you start with 1 pet then there are 11 others to find. (2 in each zone besides the core zone that has 3 to find).

You won't be able to unlock the new pet until this patch hits even if you beat it before. I wasn't tracking it so it will have to be a new win.

11. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Lol. Pretty hard?! That's a huge understatement ... Atleast for my Cultist

12. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Inferno Band

I just accidentally sold my inferno band... Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find another

13. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Trust me there are much much harder to face haha.

As for the inferno band I'll look it up and get back to you it should drop of certain monsters just can't think of what atm.

14. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Man I am still stuck on the cyclops; should I just level? I am only lvlv twenty hit it becomes nigh impossible to level if you don't progress because of lower do rate, dimishining returns and all that. Any input for my assassin? I'm using the mindless walker.

15. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    #135 Lickzy, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    What happens if I hit 28?

Also... LEAVE YOUR POSITIVE REVIEWS ON THE APPSTORE TouchArcaders! I was only the second review.

16. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Do you mean the Yeti Chieftain? If so yea that is a pretty hard battle I suggest using the Deficient Bot as your pet since it has a great stun that should help you get ahead in the battle. Another thing that helps is using the buffing potion robot oil that gives you an extra stam.

17. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Victory!!!

Feels like I am talking to myself at this point but I successfully completed my second play through, killed every enemy in the infinity arena and bought all the gear from the vendor at the infinity arena.

Next stop... Zero Death Playthrough!

18. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    I think I made it so you wont be able to hit level 28 until I update with more content haha but you can try. nothing special happens yet but when the game gets its next big content update I think I will be adding skills and whatnot at level 28 and another stam at 30.

Thanks reviews really really help and they are so hard to get! Its usually about 1/500 people that leave a review so the more I can get the better!

19. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    @Touchmint

Is loot from the frost lord random, or is it a static drop? Kind of disappointed with what he left me...

20. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Congrats on beating him I think only a handful of people have beaten him in this game. What class and profession combo did you use?

The loot from the frost lord is random and since its the end boss its loot is mostly heirloom gear (for transferring to a new character).

Deity Gloves 25%
    Glacial Fragment 25%