Universal Adventure To Fate : Quest To The Future JRPG (by TouchMint)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Thanks a ton it's been a long time coming I'm excited to see how you like it.

2. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    I'm actually pretty bad at writing so I had a friend take my scraps for writing and form some complete sentences and what not. I believe he was going for an old worldly type feel but it does sound a little weird. I'll add it to the update list. Thanks for pointing it out.

3. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Ya, I just wanted to make sure the story wasn't going to be a factor.

But I would like to know if the rooms and enemy encounters are randomized or not

4. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Actually it's fine and acceptable either way.

5. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I have the other two Adventure games and they are great. No iaps, this is an instant buy. Offline is good to hear as I also get the Game Center bug.

6. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    The rooms are all created by me (all 2200+) haha. There are somewhat different ways to travel through the worlds so if you replay you can go a different way. the rooms do however have random encounters quite a bit as well as random treasures that might have monsters, loot or pets inside.

The loot itself from monster drops is also petty random. Most of the bosses drop some of the same things every time since some is key to progression.

7. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Awesome, already bought, but just looking into info before starting it up.

8. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Ok, just spent some time with this and am def enjoying. Trying to figure out the crafting.

9. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Just wanted to say I grabbed this up and am enjoying it more and more the longer I play. Great stuff, am really interested in how the environments change. Is the sewer Hub the only non-hostile environment? Jc; but this is like a long-form CQ2, as I haven't played the others, love the rogue like/Jrpg mashup with no perma death but plenty of challenge and depth/customization. Keep it up!

10. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    So from the start you'll pick from 6 different crafting professions and depending on what one you picked you'll get craft abilities for certain items. Some crafting professions also have passive abilities (alchemy allows you to drink potions without using stamina).

You'll get new crafting abilities every 2 levels you might get up to 4 new abilities a level depending on what profession you are.

To craft items you use materials that you find after each battle or each time you find a treasure in the world view by searching squares. You can also create the orbs used in crafting by destroying/disenchanting an item.

I'd recommend a armor or weapon crafting profession for your first character. Keep in mind after you beat the game you can use the account vault and transfer items to your new character to make them more powerful.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

11. Canthar

Canthar Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Ok giving this a chance. Go for evil caster!

12. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Glad it's out
    Great work

13. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Is there a chest to share between different characters, like in the last one?

14. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Yea once you beat the game you will have access to the account vault so you can transfer items between your characters.

While you won't need it to complete the game like you needed it for battle arenas frost zone you'll need it to complete the game with 0 deaths (which gives you the highest score on Game Center).

Ohh I forgot to mention once you beat the game you'll have access to the infinity arena which allows you to battle any monster from any of the adventure to fate games as well as get their item drops too which makes things really fun.

15. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    The cultist is really fun to play they have a lot of confuse spells which makes the enemies attack each other and sometimes heal you. Along with curses and a demon morph for the cultist it's one of my fav classes to play.

16. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Your last game was great. I'll be picking this one up, too.

17. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Glad to be of service, my friend. Great game btw. I'm enjoying it a lot. ##

18. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    Perfect, thanks!!

19. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member