Universal Adventure To Fate : Quest To The Future JRPG (by TouchMint)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Syn_

Syn_ Active Member

Feb 12, 2015
    #221 Syn_, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    Thanks for such a quick reply, bud!

I don't know why I did not include the Bizarre Fiend in my original list. I do in fact have that pet as well. I had a sneaking suspicion that the remaining pet was the Spectre. I actually think I know where it is, as well. Again, for some stupid reason, I think in my deathless playthrough's I actually avoided going in to that particular room. Perhaps I was just rushing too quickly to get to end game. :p Funnily enough and very coincidental, I was actually just getting a bit of my ATF fix before I started work only about an hour ago and my Tailor was actually progressing through the Graveyard section and walked right past that particular room. I thought to myself, hold on a second, that is, in fact, not the exit to this particular area. Why do I keep avoiding this room!?

Thanks for your help, TM!

Syn

2. Syn_

Syn_ Active Member

Feb 12, 2015
    I was also hoping to know what the maximum LVL a character can reach now is? I have a LVL 27 and noted that there were no further crafting recipes unlocked at 27 - I wasn't expecting there to be as the previous milestone was only hit at LVL 26.

Are the LVL 26 crafting recipes the highest tier of end-game crafts available? Other than those and the gear available for purchase from the Infinity Shop, the only other top tier gear is available via drops from mobs in the Infinity Portal?

Thanks, TM!!!

Syn

3. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Should i hot this and the quest to the core?
    Is the first game different than this one?in tenpted to push the buy button on the bundle

4. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

I'm going to be honest as a developer. Quest to the future is miles ahead better than quest to the core. Quest to the core was my first game and with all the feedback from the toucharcade community I made quest to the future. It's a much deeper polished game I also made it totally blind compatible. :)

5. Syn_

Syn_ Active Member

Feb 12, 2015
    #225 Syn_, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    Disregard

Disregard

6. Syn_

Syn_ Active Member

Feb 12, 2015
    #226 Syn_, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    Disregard

Disregard

7. Syn_

Syn_ Active Member

Feb 12, 2015
    #227 Syn_, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    Please fix the tooltip icon for 'Mend' and the animation for 'Fortitude'

Hi TM!

I am hoping that you still check this forum as I haven't seen you around for a while...

If you do, and you see this post, could you please consider fixing the tooltip icon for the Mend ability. The icon itself appears as nothing but a black square - as if there were no tooltip icon.

I am currently playing a Time Guardian and it detracts from the immersion and enjoyment of the game to look down at my skill bar and see a black square where my Mend ability should be.

EDIT: Additionally, there is no animation when the Time Guardian successfully casts Fortitude. Could that be implemented, as well?

As always, I appreciate your consideration and help, TM.

Cheers!

Syn

8. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey sorry about the delay its true i have not been around here much :/. I'll get those added to the update list for sure. Xcode changed how it handles images so that's where things got a little messed up. Anyways I'm working on a new game project hopefully I'll have something to share soon. Thanks again for pointing these out!

9. Syn_

Syn_ Active Member

Feb 12, 2015
    So I take it there will be no further content updates for ATF: Quest to the Future?

Could you make sure to let us know via this forum when you release your next project?

Thanks, TM!

Syn

10. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    There will be future updates I'm not sure if I'll add anymore classes or save them for the free version of quest to the future (like battle arena was)

Can't give too many details on the new game since it's still pretty early but it's more of a simulation game but still set in the atf universe.

11. Syn_

Syn_ Active Member

Feb 12, 2015
    Action Button Not Usable at beginning of encounter

Hey TM,

I did just want to report another bug.

There are instances where, at the very beginning of an encounter the action button to the right of the default weapon attack button is greyed out and unusable until one (1) other action is taken.

Just as an example, with the Assassin, the game positions and I also keep the Sneak skill on the action button that is directly to the right of the Attack skill on the action bar. When an encounter begins, the Sneak skill action button is greyed out and unusable until I take any other action. It only requires one action and then the action button to the right of the Attack skill becomes usable again. However, this poses a problem as the left most side of the Action Bar is where I place my buffs and debuffs - actions that I take at the very beginning of each encounter.

I hope I have explained this bug clearly enough. I am certain that you would be able to replicate this easily enough. It has a high chance of happening when the player character moves only a few rooms after the most recent encounter.

Thanks for all your hard work, TM!

Syn

12. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    @syn thanks again I have it added to the list!

Just a heads up guys that Adventure To Fate : Quest To The Future will be going on sale for $1.99 tomorrow for thanksgiving and black friday. I will post here again when things go live. Thanks again guys!

13. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey guys just a heads up the sale is live!

14. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey guys hope you are enjoying the sale things are going good so I'm going to leave it up for the weekend I think! Thanks!!!

15. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey Guys! long time no chat (My bad). Anyways I wanted to thank everyone here at TouchArcade that made Adventure To Fate possible. I was really surprised and greatful to hear it was named as a sleeper rpg of the year for 2016. I want to thank everyone by making the game totally free this weekend. No ads no nothing just enjoy the game and spread the word! Thanks again guys!

Here is the article for those who missed it.

http://toucharcade.com/2016/12/29/rpg-reload-special-edition-rpg-reloads-favorite-rpgs-of-2016/

16. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the very first (and a limited, obviously) time! It may take some hours until the sale comes through in your country.

17. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Thank you for being so generous! I'll definitely give this one a try :)

18. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    #238 JohnnyClash, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    Strangely enough, I was going to buy the 5.00 bundle (Quest to the Core, and Quest to the Future) TODAY.. I've been playing Battle Arena and wanted to try these other 2 games as well..

Question, now that I have this game, is Quest to the Core unique enough to warrant going back in time and buying it too?..

19. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

Quest to the core was my first game I admit this latest game is miles ahead of it so you are not missing too much on the first.

20. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Good to know.. If I fall in love with this one, then I will go back in time to see where it all began.. Thanks..