Universal Adventure To Fate Future Arena (by TouchMint)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 21, 2021.

1. WTK

WTK New Member

Aug 18, 2021
    Male
    Buying them again worked for me. I got the message that I already own it. Thx.

2. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

Great let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for the support!

3. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Armor forge (create your own armor) is almost complete. Still working through the logistics of how to balance it out without being too powerful but worth doing.

As of now head,chest,pants,shield,gloves and boots work.

You’ll add less stats to everything but chest just because of how they normally are (boots wouldn’t have as much stat boost as a weapon or chest item).

I’ll do jewelcrafting next. It will work the same a few less stats. This will include rings necklace bracelets and belts. I took belts off armor forge to balance things out a bit. This won’t have anything to do with how they are with regular crafting.

Once all 3 of these are done when you go to a forge it will be randomized which type pops up. May even randomize where and when they show up.

All this should boost replayability and general fun and mystery.

This is setting the framework for my next game which will be similar combat wise but will be much more roguelike. Randomized floors, exploring, shops popping up, forges, npcs, skills will be all chosen or randomly found instead of gained and set per class. If you have played a roguelike you get the idea.

Anyways thats a ways off but I’m building the framework of it into this game first so features should overlap but be implementation will be different.

A1 Savage likes this.
  4. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Figured I’d add in some classes from some of the previous games while testing the new Armor and Jewelry forge mechanics.

Knights and Druids will be added very soon.

Knights will come unlocked as a free class as well.

4 major things for the next update will be 2 new classes as well as adding armor and jewelry forges.

I may spread this over 2 updates but just depends on how testing goes. Should be good stuff tho.

thanks again for the support guys!

5. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Ok update is pretty much complete coding and design wise. Just testing and checking everything for accessibility.

Major updates include.

Armor forging
    Jewelry forging

Along side weapon forging I’ve added these two (Armor & Jewelry). These will still take place on arenas 4 8 and 11. It will be randomized what shows up.

There is also a chance of a bonus forge on arena 2. Meaning you have a chance at making 3-4 custom items per character and as always you can transfer and see these items in shops as well.

Along with the forge update will be adding 2 new classes or rather revamping 2 classes from previous games. They are tuned / balanced to this game and it’s npcs.

Knights
    Druids

Each will have its skills from the previous games as well as some new ones to spice things up. The knights will come unlocked so no gems to use them.

otherwise some other bug fixes.

When I submit the build to Apple I will post it here early as always.

thanks again for the support. Any questions or comments let me know!

6. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Ok the update is now live and here are the update notes!

►The Custom Item Forge has arrived!

-Create fully custom Weapons, Armors & Jewelry of any type with any name, picture and stats!

-Use these powerful custom items on any of your characters throughout your account!

►2 New Classes Have Arrived!

-Druids & Knights

►Custom Item Forges

You will find these Weapon, Armor & Jewel forges when exploring the arenas 4, 8 and the endless arena!

1. Choose Your Item Name

2. Choose Your Item Picture (from over 120 images)

3. Choose Your Item Stats & Bonuses (thousands of combinations!)

4. Forge Your Item and Battle through the Arena!

These powerful items will help you fly through the arena and even have a chance to become legendary items making them even more powerful!

►2 New Classes!

-Druids-

Druids use all their stats to cast spells and morph into powerful creatures in battle.

Druids have 3 morphing forms that each give focused advantages

-Dire Wolf Form- Speed and Intelligence

-Grizzly Bear Form- Power and Strength

-Yeti Form- Defense and Endurance

-Knights-

Knights use their strength and size to wield powerful weapons and wear heavy armor in battle.

-Knights focus on defense and power. 
-Knights have great blocking and shield abilities.

-Knights are some of the strongest attackers.

►Other Features & Fixes

-The pet Bizarre fiend passive skill “connected minds” was giving wis instead of int. Now properly gives intel.

-The pet Enchanted passive skill “Flurry Flight” was showing to give SP and HP and instead giving Int (All wrong). Now properly displays and gives Agility!

-Fixed display error where fate gems and game score were swapped on display.

-Fixed bug on Grim Chant Skill where Vamp HP bonus was not applying

-In endless arena some low level monsters were giving out too much gold and exp. (toned it down a bit)

-The restore purchases option wasn’t showing on ipad 9.7" (this has been fixed)

-Changed wording in skill formulas from: Base Damage to Base Amount (since it can cover healing as well)

-Fixed bug where you could play next arenas battles in previous arena.

-Fixed bug where you could replay late stage bosses before endless arena.

7. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Ok update seems to be going well. No huge bug reports or anything along those lines (knock on wood).

Next up looking at doing a beastiary so you can get info monsters you have fought their stats skills and drops. Depending on what needs held back.

Also still working on zombie and putting some ideas in for vampire class too.

8. Cameron Conwell

Cameron Conwell New Member

Sep 6, 2021
    Male
    I just bought 2000 gems and didn’t get them I don’t totally blame the system because I am in highlands NC and don’t have incredible internet and although this is exceedingly unprofessional was wondering exactly where and how I should go about getting my money back or gems. ( thank you again and if you feel so inclined you can contact me at [email protected]

9. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

I’ve heard of this but never it actually charging. Only once it goes through does it release the gems. I’ll directly contact you but either way will work this out ok.

10. Etherial_angel

Etherial_angel New Member

Sep 12, 2021
    Male
    Hi I downloaded the game yesterday and made some gem purchased and removed the ads. Also supported and paid for some stuffs in the other game called Orna.

Overall its great game but potentially could be better. Was wondering if you could look into these

1. The forges still do not show the numeric amount of stat being added to items. So for example, if I am adding poison damage or reflect damage, it's still not showing the exact value of the stat. It's not until the forge is completed before the values are displayed. I am not sure if this is intended? I had no other way but to just experiment forging random items just to confirm. Now since this seems to be unintended based on the updates rolled out in the past, could you look into this ?

2. Can we have the option to see the full list of skills of each class within the game? Especially the classes that are already unlocked. It will help with the planning of the build. A more accurate description and the value of stat changes would also help. Examples are the mutants transformation. There is no way to know what each transformation does unless you manually inspect the character stat sheets.

3. Can we also see the exact skills description and what each of them do for the pets that are offered as bonus pets during playthrough?

4. Is there a way to improve pets through gears or class build? Is this something you will consider for future builds? Maybe allowing more than one pet?

5. Getting one shotted isn't fun. Death ooze really needs to be looked at. It's nearly impossible to kill them in one turn due to their high defence and magic defence, but quite often they transform and outright kill you in one hit. That's just seem very silly considering these oozes will almost always transform right off the bat turning these fights into luck based fights.

6. Is there a reason why creatures that are summoned or created will immediately get their turns on the same round they arrive? This has to be unintended mechanic? There is nothing fun when some creatures spawn these extra creatures, which then immediately attacks multiple times, causing major damage and some can even stun you for 2 rounds or just outright kill you. This is basically becoming luck based fights and it's very unfun mechanic. Their damage really needs to be looked at.

7. The shops need to sell more appropriate items. Many of the items are outright useless. Maybe look into options to allow stocks to be refreshed, or allow players to aim for certain items to help polish character build. For example, if I lets say I want to create a build that focuses on crit, or poison etc, there is no way for me to have any control to achieve it other than luck. The forges helped, but could you look into other ways for players to get items that can support their build?

8. Crafting professions need to be able to provide competitive items. Many of the items are just not useful when unlocked and this applies to all professions. They should also give equal passive bonus so each of them can be on the same page. Alchemy gives significant passive advantage by removing stamina cost when using potions in combat. This is massive bonus since the combat basically revolves around stamina and the number of actions you can perform each round. Hope the other professions can be looked at to offer similar bonus?

I think that's it for now. There are other things but not that urgent. Still feel gutted about my purchases, especially the remove ads one since now I need to spend gems to get any blessings whereas before I could just watch the ad (and there is no indication of this in the purchase)

Thanks for the game

11. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    wow thank you so much for all the info and feedback. I just wanted to respond let you know I got it. I’ll break down and answer and feedback to everything here in a bit. Thanks again.

12. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Sorry about the delay I was not at a computer earlier today and it was a bit hard to respond to all those on mobile.

My answers will be in bold!!

Hi I downloaded the game yesterday and made some gem purchased and removed the ads. Also supported and paid for some stuffs in the other game called Orna.

I appreciate the support a ton! and will have to check out Orna

Overall its great game but potentially could be better. Was wondering if you could look into these

1. The forges still do not show the numeric amount of stat being added to items. So for example, if I am adding poison damage or reflect damage, it's still not showing the exact value of the stat. It's not until the forge is completed before the values are displayed. I am not sure if this is intended? I had no other way but to just experiment forging random items just to confirm. Now since this seems to be unintended based on the updates rolled out in the past, could you look into this ?

Forages range on bonuses and are somewhat randomized as well depending on floor type of forage and if you get a special bonus (level up on rarity).

There are base stats I could show but its so randomized I am not sure it will be much help but can look into something that makes sense.

Note: The level up on rarity forge has about a 12% chance to give you basically double the stats on some items. For example the first forge you run into usually gives a blue item. say you did regular stats. 2 str and 2 agi. if you are lucky and get the level up it would become purple and be 4 str and 4 agi as well as higher damage etc.

2. Can we have the option to see the full list of skills of each class within the game? Especially the classes that are already unlocked. It will help with the planning of the build. A more accurate description and the value of stat changes would also help. Examples are the mutants transformation. There is no way to know what each transformation does unless you manually inspect the character stat sheets.

Yea I understand I do need to be better about the stats. adding the formulas was a step in the rigth direction. i likely need to revamp the whole system. as for showing all the skills. I am working on a beastiary that would include a skillbook view as well however this is a bit low on the list atm.

3. Can we also see the exact skills description and what each of them do for the pets that are offered as bonus pets during playthrough?

I am a little confused on this one? you are wondering the skills descriptions for players or for pets?

4. Is there a way to improve pets through gears or class build? Is this something you will consider for future builds? Maybe allowing more than one pet?

Pets are pretty standard they level up with you but at the moment never gain extra skills or equip. its something ive thought about but am not sure how to implyment it. It certainly could come in an update tho so its good to see interest. More than 1 pet during battle wouldnt be happening in this game but could see it in a future one maybe its a cool idea!

5. Getting one shotted isn't fun. Death ooze really needs to be looked at. It's nearly impossible to kill them in one turn due to their high defence and magic defence, but quite often they transform and outright kill you in one hit. That's just seem very silly considering these oozes will almost always transform right off the bat turning these fights into luck based fights.

Death ooze has a certain trick to it. You never attack it before it morphs and you need to kill it right after it morphs. they only have about 70-100hp so you should be able to kill it before they can ever attack you. If played right death ooze should never damage you at all but you have to do some planning and make sure there are not taunt crits and that you focus your damage on them only after they have changed forms.

6. Is there a reason why creatures that are summoned or created will immediately get their turns on the same round they arrive? This has to be unintended mechanic? There is nothing fun when some creatures spawn these extra creatures, which then immediately attacks multiple times, causing major damage and some can even stun you for 2 rounds or just outright kill you. This is basically becoming luck based fights and it's very unfun mechanic. Their damage really needs to be looked at.

On death spawn yea this is meant to be like this. its again like the above something you have to plan for. Honestly its a hard game but since most of the mechanics are pretty simple in this turn based game there is some planning to do. for example never kill a monster with deathspawn (for example and crystal egg that spawns a baby crystal dragon) unless you have the power to also kill what it spawns. If you pay attention the eggs and the ice blocks for example actually lose hp every round and kill themselves. there is no reason to kill them until last and when you have the stam to kill their spawn.

7. The shops need to sell more appropriate items. Many of the items are outright useless. Maybe look into options to allow stocks to be refreshed, or allow players to aim for certain items to help polish character build. For example, if I lets say I want to create a build that focuses on crit, or poison etc, there is no way for me to have any control to achieve it other than luck. The forges helped, but could you look into other ways for players to get items that can support their build?

The shops are somewhat randomized and with crafting and now forges i understand they can be a little underpowered. its for sure a fine balance of making things useful. I will look into this.

8. Crafting professions need to be able to provide competitive items. Many of the items are just not useful when unlocked and this applies to all professions. They should also give equal passive bonus so each of them can be on the same page. Alchemy gives significant passive advantage by removing stamina cost when using potions in combat. This is massive bonus since the combat basically revolves around stamina and the number of actions you can perform each round. Hope the other professions can be looked at to offer similar bonus?

Yea thats correct and a good idea. I will for sure give some kind of passive bonus to the others in an update. thanks for the heads up!

I think that's it for now. There are other things but not that urgent. Still feel gutted about my purchases, especially the remove ads one since now I need to spend gems to get any blessings whereas before I could just watch the ad (and there is no indication of this in the purchase)

You shouldnt need to spend gems to get blessings? It should be automatic you get the blessings after you purchase the remove ads. Are you sure thats not for the replay levels? Either way I will take a look on it.

Thanks for the game

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide me with feedback. It is really helpful and I really appreciate it! Let me know if there is anything else that pops up!

13. Etherial_angel

Etherial_angel New Member

Sep 12, 2021
    Male
    Thanks for replying.

I thought you also built Orna? Because the game design, characters etc all look similar to this game. But in any way, both are great simple to understand games

Thanks for looking into the feedbacks, look forward for the updates.

1. About the forges, is it intended that I can't see the value of the stat i will be getting (including the rarity chance?) For example, if I select strength, it just says add Strength (but no value) while in game, so i can't tell how much strength I will be getting

2. It's good that it's being worked on.

3. Here i am referring more to the pets that are offered as bonus choice when you go to next level. You are presented with choice of passive stat bonus, equipments, or pets. At the moment, the skills listed don't tell me exactly what they do. An example is the wolf's Searing Bite. I can't tell what it does until I select that pet and try it myself. I think the full list can go together with the Bestiary codex you are building.

4. Looking forward for maybe a new class that interacts with pets. Maybe you can easily introduce gears that buff pets in a way? Such as, a helmet that increases your pet attacks damage by XXX, or increase the passive benefit of your pet by XXX, give pets increased stamina, etc

5. I think death ooze by themselves are fine. What then becomes frustrating is when they are summoned by other creatures, and when there are taunts creatures in play (and sometimes this is just not preventable). I think it's these combinations that's creating the frustration. Especially when you have limited actions and the enemies can just spawn multiple of them (and even spam spawning them). These fights then usually becomes whether your limited actions are enough to kill those transformed oozes in time. A dodge is all it takes to ruin the entire fight.

6. For this one, I am actually not having problems with the crystal dragons as your example (although I don't know why eggs can attack in this game, it just doesn't make sense). I am referring to other encounters, such as the ones with the knights who summon other knight with taunt AND can cast debuffs (so no deathspawn here), and also other fights in the endless arena section. You go from 1 round with battling just 1 opponent, then all of sudden, that one opponent spend 2 actions summoning 2 other guys, and still get to attack to boot, and the other 2 guys immediately get at least 2-3 actions. What this means is that even if you have 4-5 actions (plus 2 from pets, which is quite negligble since pets are weak), you are battling 3 enemies with potentially 9 actions, with some of the actions dealing high damage, plus stuns (which removes your actions further), confuse (again, you basically lose some actions) or, the worst one, a debuff that reduces your max stamina, limiting your actions even further. The thing is, this is not preventable. You can't really prevent the enemy from spawning multiple enemies, and even spam that abilities every turn. So potentially, you are creating an endless loop in which you have very limited actions while surviving 9 actions used against you, and the more actions used against you, the more chance they have in getting you stunned/confused/etc. So you are basically at the mercy of lady luck to even win the fight, or have to grossly outgear and outlevel the fight. But since the shops don't refresh their stocks, and you can't really gain meaningful experience by trying less challenging fights, you can potentially be stuck and can't progress. Maybe limit their ability to spawn enemies so those abilities can't be spammed, at the very least?

7 and 8. it's great that you are already looking into improving this.

About the purchase to remove ads, at the moment, every time I want to use blessings, i have to spend gems. So it's not replaying the level. Before I just had to watch ads. I think it'd be great to mention that instead of getting the blessing for free, you'd be spending gems instead when ads are removed. That way buyers are aware what they are getting.

Finally, the combat really revolves around the number of actions you can perform. And right now, unless you are alchemist, most likely if you use your actions to heal, then you are not really solving anything since you will just be taking damage and go back into where you were last round (hence, wasting your time to heal). I think the game penalizes you for "healing" in this case because with the amount you heal and the stamina cost you use, the number can't compete with the amount of damage you are taking. This is made worse with skills that cost HP, especially some of the buffing skills. Would you also be looking into balancing this? Maybe increase healing potentials or provide avenues to improve hp/sp regain?

Again, game is great, simple to understand hard to master. Happy to support with purchases and thanks for the game.

Touchmint likes this.
  14. A1 Savage

A1 Savage New Member

Aug 13, 2021
    Male
    When I started the game, I was very frustrated by how many respawns and debuffs the enemy can do with your limited amount of stamina. Although, as you play you learn to understand what strengths and weaknesses enemies have. It’s all about planning the fight, since you know what’s going to happen. As a general rule, I learn to kill the enemy as fast as possible is most helpful (before buffing). Trust me, this game gets a lot less frustrating and more fun when you understand how the mechanics work.

Touchmint likes this.
  15. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    #55 Touchmint, Sep 21, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    I thought you also built Orna? Because the game design, characters etc all look similar to this game. But in any way, both are great simple to understand games

This art pack is very popular and well done so lots of games use it but yea I only made the Adventure to fate games. That said I downloaded orna it looks pretty cool so thanks!

Thanks for looking into the feedbacks, look forward for the updates.

1. About the forges, is it intended that I can't see the value of the stat i will be getting (including the rarity chance?) For example, if I select strength, it just says add Strength (but no value) while in game, so i can't tell how much strength I will be getting

For the most part is intended because there isnt a good way to show this. It is random so I would have to show a range and every forge has diff values so I would have to write a guide for each stat. its surely something I want the player to know but unfortunately I have not figured out the best way to display this info but its on the list.

2. It's good that it's being worked on.

3. Here i am referring more to the pets that are offered as bonus choice when you go to next level. You are presented with choice of passive stat bonus, equipments, or pets. At the moment, the skills listed don't tell me exactly what they do. An example is the wolf's Searing Bite. I can't tell what it does until I select that pet and try it myself. I think the full list can go together with the Bestiary codex you are building.

I see what you are saying there. That is something I should be able to show in the future. Adding to list.

4. Looking forward for maybe a new class that interacts with pets. Maybe you can easily introduce gears that buff pets in a way? Such as, a helmet that increases your pet attacks damage by XXX, or increase the passive benefit of your pet by XXX, give pets increased stamina, etc

I had planned on zombies interacting with pets more than the other classes but thats still at the drawing board.

A stat that maybe boosts pet power that can go on items is a great idea adding to list (this may only make it into my next game since it would be a rewrite of the item system) but I like the idea and plan on using it on my next project.

5. I think death ooze by themselves are fine. What then becomes frustrating is when they are summoned by other creatures, and when there are taunts creatures in play (and sometimes this is just not preventable). I think it's these combinations that's creating the frustration. Especially when you have limited actions and the enemies can just spawn multiple of them (and even spam spawning them). These fights then usually becomes whether your limited actions are enough to kill those transformed oozes in time. A dodge is all it takes to ruin the entire fight.

As A1 savage has said before its about strategy. I get both sides because you are correct first play through there can be some luck until you understand what npcs can do etc. if you replay the levels or after a few plays you know whats happening and prep. Its designed this way. Diff skills diff pets certain potions or even like savage said a diff strat. there are hundreds of players who have beaten the game with no deaths so its certainly possible. I get what you are saying tho.

6. For this one, I am actually not having problems with the crystal dragons as your example (although I don't know why eggs can attack in this game, it just doesn't make sense). I am referring to other encounters, such as the ones with the knights who summon other knight with taunt AND can cast debuffs (so no deathspawn here), and also other fights in the endless arena section. You go from 1 round with battling just 1 opponent, then all of sudden, that one opponent spend 2 actions summoning 2 other guys, and still get to attack to boot, and the other 2 guys immediately get at least 2-3 actions. What this means is that even if you have 4-5 actions (plus 2 from pets, which is quite negligble since pets are weak), you are battling 3 enemies with potentially 9 actions, with some of the actions dealing high damage, plus stuns (which removes your actions further), confuse (again, you basically lose some actions) or, the worst one, a debuff that reduces your max stamina, limiting your actions even further. The thing is, this is not preventable. You can't really prevent the enemy from spawning multiple enemies, and even spam that abilities every turn. So potentially, you are creating an endless loop in which you have very limited actions while surviving 9 actions used against you, and the more actions used against you, the more chance they have in getting you stunned/confused/etc. So you are basically at the mercy of lady luck to even win the fight, or have to grossly outgear and outlevel the fight. But since the shops don't refresh their stocks, and you can't really gain meaningful experience by trying less challenging fights, you can potentially be stuck and can't progress. Maybe limit their ability to spawn enemies so those abilities can't be spammed, at the very least?

Again kind of refer to the above answer I get its hard and supposed to be this way everything is certainlly beatable but it will take some diff strats as well.

7 and 8. it's great that you are already looking into improving this.

About the purchase to remove ads, at the moment, every time I want to use blessings, i have to spend gems. So it's not replaying the level. Before I just had to watch ads. I think it'd be great to mention that instead of getting the blessing for free, you'd be spending gems instead when ads are removed. That way buyers are aware what they are getting.

Again I dont believe this should be happening. I will have to take a second look at the code but again thanks for pointing this out.

Finally, the combat really revolves around the number of actions you can perform. And right now, unless you are alchemist, most likely if you use your actions to heal, then you are not really solving anything since you will just be taking damage and go back into where you were last round (hence, wasting your time to heal). I think the game penalizes you for "healing" in this case because with the amount you heal and the stamina cost you use, the number can't compete with the amount of damage you are taking. This is made worse with skills that cost HP, especially some of the buffing skills. Would you also be looking into balancing this? Maybe increase healing potentials or provide avenues to improve hp/sp regain?

I am not sure how many classes you have played but there are actually some healing / buffs and even attacks that use no stam and instead other resources.

but what you touched on the first time I think adding passive bonuses for the professions is a great idea and will be making an appearance in this game once i figure out the balancing aspect.

Again, game is great, simple to understand hard to master. Happy to support with purchases and thanks for the game.

Once again thanks so much for taking your time to write this and giving me so many great ideas for updates/my next game. I really really appreciate it!

Thanks to A1 Savage as well for the input and support!!

16. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up on progress of the update. Last month I ended up having to take a “real” full time job so my time for game development has been more limited. I’m currently working on a few fixes and trying to have the zombie class update in time for Halloween.

Otherwise not much to report. Thanks for all the support!

17. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    On the good news front I am 90% done with the zombie class and testing is going well.

Just a sneak preview they will have a skill called “Soul Feast” that is more of a finishing move. If you kill an enemy with it you absorb their highest stat. this opens up tons of strategy within the game.

I will post their full skill set here hopefully this weekend when things are finalized but wanted to give a little update now.

18. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    After much too long of a wait the Zombie update has been submitted (hoping for apple to approve it over the weekend at some point). I wont go into details but class balancing was a bit tough on this one since I tried so many new things. I ended up leaving it on the side of powerful but a few of my players also thought it was difficult as well. On top of that updating my develment station to macOS Monterey as well as updating xcode created tons of problems as always lol. I usually develop on os and xcode a few versions back and this is why haha.

So... Zombies! There are quite a few ways to play the class.

Their main skill is their finishing move that steals the highest stat of their enemy. This isnt a big deal with 1 or 2 npc battles but it really shines on 2+ and monsters that have death spawns or respawns. They have skills that use all different kinds of stats so depending on what stats you steal from your enemy can determine which skill is going to be the most powerful. I dont want to give too much away but it is a lot of fun to play.

Here are their skills:
    Rotting Claw - A physical that always poisons.
    Soul Feast - A damaging attack that absorbs targets main stat if a killing blow is dealt.
    Syphon Life - A physical attack that leeches hp at 100 percent damage.
    Slaughter - A physical attack with a large random factor.
    Brain Ravage - A damaging skill with a large chance to confuse: 75 percent.
    Demonic Restore - A buffing spell that raises strength: 6 and HP : 36.
    Rotting Plague - An attack that damages all enemies with a chance to poison : 75 percent.
    Malignant Decay - A buffing skill that raises reflect damage : 30 and lowers hp recovery : 15.
    Soul Explosion - An extremely powerful yet variable attack.

While the skills may look pretty powerful almost all of them cost life to cast as well as magic so there is certainly a balancing act on keeping your life up.

Thanks again for the support guys! If you have any other questions let me know!

19. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey guys sorry about the delay. The game update has been rejected by apple 2x now for iOS 15 errors on the ad tracking prompt. They are running slow because of the holiday as well so I am just kind of waiting on them. 3rd time is the charm?

Thanks for understanding!

20. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Ok we should be live! Thanks for waiting with me and let me know how everything works. Zombies were a lot of special changes to parts of code so if anything is weird let me know.