Universal Adventure to Fate: Battle Arena JRPG (by TouchMint)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey guys just a heads up the update has hit the appstore.

Here is a summary of what's in the update (suprise I was able to include item comparing!)

You asked for it and you got it! Feature requests completed!

Tons of New Features!
    New Weaponsmith Crafting, View All Stats During Battle, Compare Equipment, More Gems Per Battle, More Bonus Loot

-Roller-
    -Updated jeweler description so it now tells the types of items you can make.
    "The forging of metal jewelry such as rings, bracelets, necklaces, shields and crowns."
    -Fixed race select (when hitting the left race arrow it wasn't updating descriptions)

-Game Play-
    -Advanced Crafting Mode (shows all weaponsmith equipment you can make)
    -You can now view Full stats and full help library by taping anywhere in the stats box during a battle.
    -You can now compare stats of what you are already wearing and what you are buying/crafting.
    -Sped up battles a tiny bit
    -Upped all bonus gems for battles and completing Arena Stages
    -Bonus Loot gives about 15% more materials.

-IAP-
    -Added Remove Ads
    *No ads during battle
    *No ads for replays
    *No ads for bonus loot (Always get bonus loot)
    *Removed ads for bonus blessing (Now it will cost gems if you have removed ads and really want a bonus blessing)

-Added Double All Gems Earned IAP
    With the changes to Gems earned in general you are looking at earning about 500-600 per play through. this will allow you to unlock all classes, races, professions, vaults, etc pretty easily in a play through and a half at most.

-Fixed minor bugs with certain IAP

Thanks for all your support and remember to re-rate and review the game!

2. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Awesome! Can't wait to check out the update.

3. Ryanvdw

Ryanvdw Active Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Is there a way to delete characters? I created a few to test certain things and now my character list is getting quite large. If not i think this would be a good addition!

4. Retro Nug

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Yeah. Swipe from right to left over your characters slot on the character select screen.

5. Ryanvdw

Ryanvdw Active Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Cheers Retro Nug! I would never have figured that out #

6. Retro Nug

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    #146 Retro Nug, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    # Always glad to help!

Hey, Mint. Is it possible for you to add a sort function for the inventory? I hate having stuff all over the place. Even if it's just being able to move items around manually one at a time. An auto-sort would be preferable though! Cheers! And good job on this latest update.

7. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Added to the update list! I'm always up for a programming challege haha. I'll see what I can do about an auto sort (lots easier to program than drag and drop). This next update won't be as quick since I plan on trying to add a new class and race which also means new skills, items, updating monsters drops, etc...

8. thecio

thecio Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Request for the Dev: a away to transfer my game across devices. iCloud? At least a restore purchases option for the no ads.

Loving the game, keep up the good work!

9. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    All game data is stored on a database on your phone so that's not going to icloud anytime soon. However restoring purchases should be tied to your Apple ID so if you buy remove ads or gem doubler it should be able to transfer to any device your Apple ID is logged on to by hitting the restore button. This is my first time doing IAP with restore so I could be wrong but that's how it should be working.

10. Retro Nug

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    I figured drag and drop would be easier. Shows what I know! lol Aaanyways...

How many arenas are there? I only just got to Jungle Arena with my main character (vamp rogue) a few minutes ago. Been playing a lot, but mostly experimenting with other classes, farming gems, etc. Now I wanna try finishing it with my rogue and then be torn between starting a druid or paladin next. Leaning towards druid. What race would anyone suggest to use for Paladin and Druid?

11. Ryanvdw

Ryanvdw Active Member

Jan 22, 2015
    There are 5 arenas, after jungle there is the undead and frost arena. IMO vamp is the best race because of the leech sp and hp and also the crit dmg is handy too!

Pallies are quite fun. They are very tanky and have good dmg mitigation but do mediocre dmg. Druids are prob my favourite class with the different forms you can use. They have awesome dmg and good hp but lack dmg mitigation!

12. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    I consider the frost arena kind of a bonus area since only the first 4 arenas contents were in the first games story. Regardless it's very hard content I believe only a handful of people have beaten it.

Good insight on the classes that's how I would describe them too.

13. Retro Nug

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    #153 Retro Nug, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    Thanks! lol I noticed how many slots there are for the portals in my spellbook like a minute after I made that post. Speaking of vamps....I love my vamp rogue! He's kickin' some arse, and the leech hp/sp DOES definitely help. Almost finished with the 3rd arena atm and haven't died at all so far. I admit I HAVE closed the app a couple times tho, but thats only when I forgot to equip potions and was about to die and couldn't use one to heal! I wouldn't "cheat" otherwise if I had potions on me equipped and they beat me anyway, but that has yet to happen. Few close shaves heheheheh

I think I'll create a Druid/Alchist for my next guy. Or maybe...Druid/Jeweler? Hmmmmm.

EDIT: Doh!! And then I just died when I thought I had enough HP to kill the last enemy and instead of healing He dodged what woulda been the killing blow and then crit me hard and I died! >.<

14. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey guys a user just pointed out a bug where replaying levels after you have purchased remove ads still will charge you 1 fate gem to do so. I have submitted a fix to the app store as well as upping the amount of bonus loot you get from replaying and upping overall gems gained for clearing an arena stage. I am very Sorry about this oversight.

Again if you have purchased remove ads and DO NOT want to use spend gems replay levels please wait for the update. Currently it is costing 1 gem to replay all levels if you have removed ads. This was the intention at first but is not clear to the user so it has been changed in the upcoming update.

15. Nigon

Nigon Member

Mar 27, 2014
    This is the main reason I came to the forum today. I was merrily farming previous levels to see what loot might have been available on them when all of a sudden I could no longer replay any levels. Checked inv and I was out of gems and with no option to watch ads I was SOL. Thanks for the update.

16. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    #156 Touchmint, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    Yes hopefully Apple will approve the update soon and I am sorry it was not more clear. Like I said the update will make it so it no longer costs gems to replay and it will Double the crafts you get as well as upping the gem rewards you get for finishing zones (hopefully this will offset gems lost).

Sorry again I was concerned about getting the first update out asap for the players and somehow overlooked this in testing.

I could have swept this under the rug and hoped no one found out until the update hit but I wanted to alert everyone. You guys have been awesome and I owe it to you.

Again this only affects people who have removed ads.

17. Womble

Womble Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Do different classes gain exp at different rates?

18. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Classes are all the same but certian races have an exp bonus and there are quite a few crafting and heirloom items that have exp bonuses. I think you can get up to like 25% Exp bonus.

19. Retro Nug

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Mmmmm having fun with my druid/alchemist! I thought rogue was gonna end up being my favorite class.

20. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

Yea someone else had posted about how much they were liking the druid/alchemist combo as well. There should be a list somewhere on this thread of all the potions you can create. I was even planning on adding it to the website. Anyways enjoy it!