Universal Adventure to Fate: Battle Arena JRPG (by TouchMint)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Ryanvdw

Ryanvdw Active Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Suggestion

Hey is there any chance you would be able to make the stats page visible during battles? This would help see what certain buffs and debuffs are doing to you #. Im currently levelling a few different characters with different proffesions to try and max out my warrior first then eventually all of them. So far a tip i can give is to use the Vampire race because its leech HP and SP is invaluable!

2. Xandrak

Xandrak Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2013
    I really liked Vampires in the first game but haven't unlocked them yet in this one.

Touchmint - you mentioned having the option to craft the other types of weapons but hiding them unless desired. I think that's a great option so you don't need to max out three different weapon smiths.

3. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

Very cool it was a huge week release wise I'm honored to just get mentioned!

As for the review sites I don't think rhey want anything to do with me haha. Even though battle arena is climbing the charts I didn't get 1 response out of about 40 sites.

Next release I'm just sending all my early release / promo codes to players on ta. You guys enjoy them and give great feedback so I think that's the way to go!

4. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Patience is a virtue, my friend. ;)

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Glad we help a little at least :)

6. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    More people know more money for you also is there going to be any updates in the future

7. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    #67 Retro Nug, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    Yes. I also really would love to be able to just have one weaponsmith. That would be a GREAT option. Also, adding even some simple backgrounds to the battles would be a great update. I think it would add to an already great game.

And it seems that the speaker icon turns off the music and the music icon turns off the sound effects.

8. Ozes

Ozes Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2012
    I'm stuck on the second arena with the Priestess and the 2 Tomb Guardians. I have not been able to get past them with all buffs an the blessing on top of it. How can I pass this if I cannot build up my character somewhere else?

9. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    You can go back and play older levels / rounds by hitting the back / left arrow button. At level 15 you get your 3rd attack which really helps. I know they get pretty hard I usually go for the priestess first but it really depends on class and profession. What class are you playing maybe me or the other users can give you some tips?

10. Ozes

Ozes Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Wow thanks so much didn't see that button... When I went back to play on arena it said I had to go to the next arena.

I'm playing a wizard :)

11. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    #71 Skvar, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    My back button says I have to pay a Gem to replay previous levels. The issue is that it is only on one character, my knight. My rogue can replay all it wants. I can't get any stronger because I spent all my purchased gems on the vault. Really annoying. Great game otherwise.

Update: So I went to the boss at the end of the first arena and tried to fight him with my rogue. Did not work. Went one fight back and it said gem to replay. Now all my battles for my rogue say gem replay except for my last fight. This sucks.

12. baelnor

baelnor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Finding it super hard transitioning from world 1 to world 2. Any tips for mage? I am level 11

13. Ryanvdw

Ryanvdw Active Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Finished!

Just killed the last boss # dodge items help heaps!

14. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    No idea how to take out twailia as a knight. Too much health/armor.

15. JetJaguar

JetJaguar Member

Apr 26, 2014
    "No ads"? Lol, I had three full screen ads in 1min and then a banner ad after that. I think the bonus button launches them. I'd pay 1.99 to get rid of the ads if they fixed some of it's other problems.

I want to like this game but a few things prevent me like when you attack without stamina it pops a screen telling you, which you then have tap out of slowing the imo already slow game. Also the sprites don't update with your equipment, which would be cool.

I respect the devs hardwork, but too many ads.

16. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

The only full screen you should have is if you choose to (bonus stats, bonus loot or replay) if it's any diff let me know bc it's a bug.

As for paying for an ad remove block its in the works I am submitting it by Sunday for $2.

Anyways I hope you are having a good time besides that and if not tell me what I can do to make it better. I really appreciate you giving it a chance seeing it's not a AAA title and all! :)

17. TeeDubya1975

TeeDubya1975 Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Wow, I just have to say bravo and a job incredibly well done to the devs. I was only going to play for a couple of minutes and next thing I know it's almost an hour and a half later. Battles are quick enough to land in the "just one more" category. I have no real complaints the only suggestion I could think of at the moment is maybe a "compare" function for equipment. Otherwise this one couldn't be an easier recommendation. Great to see the devs active in the thread too... Ok, butt kissing session over lol.

18. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    I haven't seen a single full screen ad unless, like was already states, I select the bonus loot/blessing button. Which I hit everytime I can.

19. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Same here.

20. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Could not agree more. Great job, Touchmmint! I'm buying some gems and writing a review now.