Universal Adventure To Fate : A Quest To The Core JRPG - (by TouchMint)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 7, 2014.

1. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Adventure To Fate looks to be live in the US App Store!

2. jgainsbrugh

jgainsbrugh Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2013
    This game is truly excellent and very deep. Highly recommend! It has a good level of difficulty, it has tons of variation in characters enemies, and loot. A great adventure! Thank you!

3. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Hi dev. Glad to see you are listening to members who are giving suggestions! I just bought the game and so far just have ONE request. PLEASE give an option to turn OFF the music and have only the sound effects on!

4. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Yes I knew that was coming and its already in the works. I actually plan on introducing a setting option that will allow you to adjust music/sfx as well as some other cool features such as on the fly hardness modes. This way if you encounter a hard boss you can simply turn down difficulty (if you are a weakling haha ).

5. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Wow thanks for taking your time to play and put together this video!

6. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Very excited to be featured on the main page!!!!

I feel like I am playing Game Dev Story haha.

Here are the last of my promos for the TA community

3JXTLJWXT944
    FKYJW7LMNYN9
    MLH6NKRK7X3W
    W94KK4E6KPHL

Let me know how it goes on this tread ill be around answering questions/comments for a while!

7. I can't believe I actually got a code from a TA thread! Thanks Touchmint, this game looks really fun. =]
    I used MLH6NKRK7X3W btw

8. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Thanks took
    3JXTLJWXT944

The last two codes seems to be used already though.

9. Wisely

Wisely Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Thought I was in time for a code, but alas! Too late!

10. smiffee666

smiffee666 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 29, 2012
    UK
    looks like a cool game, when i get paid next week i'll buy for sure to support touchmint, cnt wait to play : )

11. WoeOfAftermath

Sep 28, 2010
    Thanks, I had a feeling it was something like that :)

Congrats to the dev on the release. Sounds like you have a lot of respect around here. I'll keep an eye on this one!

12. WoeOfAftermath

Sep 28, 2010
    Thanks for the reply! Congrats, looks fun, I'll keep my eyes on the impressions!

13. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #54 Vovin, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
    Yay! Really great RPG! Rock-solid. Bought it and enjoying it a lot. It really captures the feel of the old JRPGs, a nice effort. I recommend buying this.
    Additionally, the game seems to be huge.

14. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Absolutely loving this game.
    It has depth yet is simple to get into with a lots of customisation of your character and replayability with all the different class/race combo's.
    Question for the dev:- is it your intention to add more races or classes in the future?
    Have rated this 5* at the App Store. Great game.

15. Wisely

Wisely Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I get excited seeing the option of "Vampire" race!!!

So I can choose a Vampire Druid?

16. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Glad you are enjoying! I have had influence from oldschool jrpgs / text based muds so this is my best effort at a combo of both.

Yea this game is pretty big I know this game inside and out and it takes me about 5-6 hours to finish depending on the class/item drops. It gets even longer once you find some of the easter eggs i hid in the game =).

Thats exactly what I was going for so im glad you phrased it like that. I wanted to create a game that was simple to pickup yet the game systems had some real depth for the hardcore rpgers.

It is possible. I wrote the game engine to be very flexible so races/classes could be added pretty easily. I actually have a whole series of Adventure To Fate games mapped out in my head (necromancers, barbarians, monks, rangers) really endless stuff.

Yep every race can be every class so lots of combos!

Vampire is a fun race they start out with the ability to leech/vamp hp/sp but take a few hits on some other passive stats so its a bit of a tradeoff. I really like using a vampire rogue since they dont have the best healing spells the vamp helps as well as the high agi.

17. What I like is the name touchmint. It is cute, so causes one to buy.

18. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Second dungeon (spiders) and I'm already losing motivation. This game feels soooo slow. Wanna like it and will try to keep playing. But this is no Cardinal Quest or Sword of Fargoal.

19. Chaos_u

Chaos_u Well-Known Member