Universal Adventure To Fate : A Quest To The Core JRPG - (by TouchMint)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 7, 2014.

1. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey sorry it's not to your liking so far but yea as you gain more skills and the monsters get harder strategy comes more into play.

I noticed it is a little slow at the start so the new class (paladin) starts with 2 skills which gets you into the core game a bit faster.

Hopefully you stick with it and if you do let me know how it goes. Thanks for taking your time to post on here.

2. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Finished the game as a wizard, including the secret boss. It got a little tough around floor 18-20ish when mobs starting resisting more and had hugely damaging attacks. Had a bunch of frustrating deaths there. You don't really have a lot of options as a wizard at that level. Either you land enough spells before your potions run out to win, or you don't.

But once you get the debuff spell it eased up and the final bosses were actually fairly easy.

Will probably try out some of the other classes to see how they play. The game was enjoyable.

3. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    #183 Touchmint, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    Glad to see you finished it and glad to see you enjoyed it!

I finishing up the next update today. This will allow you to continue playing any characters that beat the game.

When you enter the game on a character you have completed you will be teleported to a heaven/spirit world where you will be able to summon/choose your own battles (any monsters including bosses) so you can continue that completed character. You also will be able to access all the shops so you can buy/trade for any items you might have missed out on.

Here is a little preview screen of the completed summon select:

[​IMG]

4. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Played through again as a paladin. Felt a little bit like easy mode for much of the game, but once the enemies with high evasion come out it got tricky for a bit. Once I saved up for the demon boots it got easy again. Good times.

5. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

Yea paladin is a little bit of an easier class for sure. I think having the 2 starting skills makes things easier for a while. I might add difficulty ratings the class select next update.

Still waiting on the update it's been about 10 days since I submitted to apple so hopefully it hits tomorrow. It should be interesting to see how people like being able to continue playing their ghost characters.

6. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    The update is processing for the store right now!

Ill post the update details when they are up on the App Store.

7. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Just a heads up update 1.3 went through and here are the notes.

App Store link:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adventure-to-fate-quest-to/id871690289?mt=8

***Arena Update 1.3***

---Battle Arena Added---
    You can now revive your ghost characters and create battles with any monsters from the game.
    -After game completion enjoy an endless battle arena.
    -Mix and match bosses for the ultimate challenge.
    -Get another chance at rare loots.
    -Battle hidden monsters.

-Luck stat revealed after completion of undead dungeon.
    -minor loot bug fixed

Thanks for all the support and please remember to repost your rating review since they disappear after updating!

Here are a few promos as well =)

FFK3PXNY6HK6
    PKXKA7RNXN7F
    67J3LMNNJA6R
    RNTMYXXH4XP4

Please let me know if you take one =)

8. davidovich

davidovich Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    I grabbed RNTMYXXH4XP4. Thanks and I'll post a review once I've had a chance to play it tomorrow#

9. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Thanks I am interested to see what you think of it. Enjoy!

10. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Tried out the battle arena. Was fun for a bit. My paladin was able to beat the three last bosses together in one epic battle. Played a few battles as wizard too. But for me, nothing that will keep me playing to be honest. But I do think it's nice to have some arena to try out the equipment you get from the final bosses, so I appreciate that.

11. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Yea that was basically the idea. A lot of people were upset about not getting to use their endgame equipment so I figured I would toss in the arena to let people play around. Once you beat the final bosses you get some pretty overpowering equipment so the arena kind of becomes cake haha.

I am glad you got some good plays out of it and if you have time id love a rating / review on the app store since i updated all the reviews are wiped atm.

Thanks again!

12. ALWH1588

ALWH1588 Member

May 7, 2014
    Update

Love the new arena update! Great addition! It's a fun way to pass the time when i just want a quick game to play.

13. eal_cubo

eal_cubo Member

Nov 28, 2013
    PKXKA7RNXN7F

thanks !!

14. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Cool glad to see you are enjoying it and yea I was hoping it would be that.

15. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    No problem enjoy and let me know what you think if you have time.

16. eal_cubo

eal_cubo Member

Nov 28, 2013

Its the first time I play a game like this, I enjoy it !! I am discovering it.
    Its a great game :)

I have a Paladin level 12, dungeon 7... I hope to play a bit more this weekend, during the week i dont have a lot of time

Thanks for the code ;)

17. 3chickenegss

3chickenegss Member

Jun 7, 2014
  18. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Glad Adventure to Fate could be your first game like this and it great you are enjoying the game!

Paladins are a great class to get started with fore sure. They are pretty good at everything and played right can be the best in the game!

19. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Thanks glad you like it!

20. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Just finished up a design update which improves some readability. Added some more info buttons to the game to help new players understand the game systems a but easier. Also did some minor formula tweaks which should buff knights a bit.

Since this isn't a critical update I am waiting to submit until I know the new resolutions for the iPhone 6. I plan on optimizing game play for the 6 not just making a everything a bit bigger.

Stay tuned and thanks for the support guys!