Universal Adventure Time Puzzle Quest - Match 3 RPG Game (by D3PA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    This is the problem area, 5 crashes now and I can no longer be bothered.Ill keep 5 stars now as the actual gameplay is enjoyable but this crash makes it unplayable.

2. Keitch83

Nov 19, 2010
    Sorry this I meant

Attached Files:

3. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #23 Gwarmaxx, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    yeah too many crashes, so i've reinstalled the previous version, it works fine.

edit> it's me or there's also a bug on characters stats???

4. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    #24 ShinHadoukin, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    Too bad they make tons of money making great games ruined by all F2P crap. I love there games & this one. I clicked on my party & saw a bronze star. I'm assuming you get random character versions & increasingly better tiers. Stupid! People, buy Puzzle Quest 2!!! If you're done with that buy Hero Emblems. If you're done with that buy the Longest Siege that just came out. Don't give in to the fan service. Pay for good games that let you play. To each their own. I can tell this game plays well but I'm done. Just like Marvel Puzzle Quest, just can't do it. Great game purposely limiting play. Oh well, such is the future I guess. Thank you to those developers that want to make good games for people to play.

5. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
  6. P0tent1al

P0tent1al Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    European Account Manager
    United Kingdom
    Hmmm, was really looking forward to this, but this game as hit one of my pet peeves... no offline play.

Match 3 games are definitely the type of games I love during a commute on the London Underground, so firing this up without access to a data connection, to be greeted by a message saying try again later is enough to make me not want to bother.

Local storage please and upload my data when the title can connect. Many, many, many title do this.
    If I get over this hurdle of annoyance in my mind, I will write up something about the game.

:mad:

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Unfortunately all the new Puzzle Quests are doing this. You'll probably have better luck looking for a game that is paid (they're usually offline). It's okay though, this Adventure Time version is getting a pretty bad reception so far so you're probably not missing much..

8. matics

matics New Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Mad buggy. Characters don't level when you use items, items unequip for no reason, tiles switch to places you don't even move them.. It's pretty annoying.

If they fix the bugs tho, I'll be playing this daily. I don't even mind the free to play junk, it's not that intrusive.

9. BillyOceansBlues

BillyOceansBlues Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    I am a huge fan of how this game is getting trashed in the forums. The only games that get love here are the ones that respect their users, which is obviously not the case here.

10. Kamakazie

Kamakazie Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    It's not bad when it's working. It feels a lot less slow and bloated than the Marvel version. I hate that it requires an online connection.

11. Keitch83

Nov 19, 2010
    Ah this is literally unplayable now.Both the Tourney Im playing and Quest Im on crash at the same points each time.This needs major fixing and quick,am I right in thinking this had already been soft launched? If so isn't the point of that to erase game killing bugs?!?!?
    The game play is well balanced and would be fun if the bugs didn't make it so frustrating.
    I'm on a 6 plus, 8.1.2,jailbroken.

12. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Yeah. I'd really be enjoying this game if it wasn't crashing all the time mid-battle and randomly during menu screen. I'm on an ipod 5th gen.

13. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    sometimes i wonder why would cartoon network licence a game development to a sub par company like this to make it a lesser game than it should be, and its near 2016 and this game don't even have iOS game center + iCloud support which is pathetic

14. nervousxtian

nervousxtian Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Yeah, this is just a bad implementation for F2P for this kind of game.

It ramps up too fast, it has multiple pay items.. it hands out the "coins" like they are ultra-rare, yet charge you a ton of them to craft basic items... crafting items should be a core part of the game, yet it's pretty much 100% locked behind a paywall.. and an expensive wall at that.

I'm deleting this, as it's just a bad game.

15. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Great game

16. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Can you elaborate?

17. Vendince

Vendince Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 17, 2013
    Getting rather frustrated with how it just randomly hangs. I can move the gems, but my team doesn't appear, and nothing happens when I cause a match.

18. Puzzzle Master

Sep 23, 2015
    As the Puzzle Master, I finished all the King.com, Juice Jam, Cookie Jam, Two dots and more without buying even one IAP, i taking myself the challenge

19. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    You'll fail.

20. Puzzzle Master

Sep 23, 2015
    I will might surprise you :p