Adventure Company (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Foursaken_Media, Jun 15, 2016.

1. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    That's an excellent question. Love the game and mostly keep coming back to keep the goods flowing but running out of things tondo. Obviously if it didnt do well no need to revisit it and spend more time on Block Fortress II or whatever it is going tombe called ;)

2. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Any plans for additional content? This has been my favorite game from Foursaken since block fortress 1. I did play the shit out of war tortoise but this was way better.

3. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    How do I access the hero class? I have probably 50 higher lvl characters at this point of all classes just cuz I enjoy the game. Any plans on an update? And seriously how do I use the hero class you unlock after the last mission?? I only need one more star to have every single star. If that matters.

4. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2013
    Fighter -> Swordsman -> Captain -> Champion -> Hero

5. AAAgentX

AAAgentX Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Texas
    We're waiting...

Are there even any plans for an update? This is one of my all-time favorite mobile games ever. It would really be a waste of an amazingly-executed idea to not add more content. We don't even need new classes. Just more missions and more opportunities to earn gems.

6. AAAgentX

AAAgentX Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Texas
    So that's just it?

Really guys? Not even one update? That really sucks considering how amazing the game was. Beautiful ideas and even better execution, but ya had to let it die out. Foresaken Media makes amazing games, but you need to stop letting said games just shrivel up and die. I've waited months for an update, but it's been too long, and now I need space for other apps. It's an amazing game, unfortunately killed by a lack of updates. So long, Adventure Company.