Adventure Company (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Foursaken_Media, Jun 15, 2016.

1. minekami

minekami New Member

Jul 3, 2016
    You can't sadly. Everyone is nice except boomers and wind guy too

2. minekami

minekami New Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Don't get rid of any hereos. Even if you make a mistake just keep them. Later missions you need tons of peeps

3. bluspacecow

bluspacecow Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Hold your finger on him like you're going to move him.

Then drag to trash can icon.

But then again you really shouldn't be getting rid of any of your troops - they will be useful down the line.

Also go back to the first page of the thread. There's a google docs document showing the various job trees. It's possible while the class you put that guy isn't ideal it may be possible to evolve him at a later stage to something more interesting.

4. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    That's a shame. I hope in future updates they will add more levels where you battle the rival companies.

5. KageNoHoKoKi

KageNoHoKoKi New Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Standings?

Is there an efficient way to get more trophies in order to increase your standings? I know doing boss battles give you a ton the first time you do them, but additional runs seem to give you less trophies.

6. JoaquinCM

JoaquinCM Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Is there a way to do Apple Picking?

I'm trying to unlock the Paladin class... Anyone have any tips on getting the star on Apple Picking in the Mushroom Land? I have to collect 200 apples in 5 minutes with at least 2 fighters at the end.

7. AAAgentX

AAAgentX Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Texas
    Farmers and Healers. Just keep spamming them.

On other note, how did you finish the third part of Assassination? I haven't been able to pass it (or gain the last star for that matter.)

8. pheriannath

pheriannath Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2012
    Thanks a bunch. That was *very* useful to know, I'd been neglecting my charmer lately in favour of more elemental force. Time to fix that!

9. JoaquinCM

JoaquinCM Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Thanks for the advice! Yes, I got all three stars (I don't know how, it took me like, 3 days), but what I did was control a saint (maxed all the way so I can revive people) and keep giving people health, you should also have 2 Death Knights, and a pro tip: if you've unlocked the brawler class, upgrade to master monk and its final passive is it ignored EDF and DF and also have a bunch of ranged archers and stuff that deal EDMG. Make sure your abilities on some troops make them able to ignore DF and EDF. You're gonna want to put in all the Healing troops you have. So in short:

Saint
    Master Monk
    Maybe a couple Death Knights dealing EDMG
    Ranged troops dealing EDMG
    Make sure all your troops have 5+ EDF

Hope this helps!

10. AAAgentX

AAAgentX Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Texas
    Thanks! I'll make sure to try that.

11. Joeexel

Joeexel New Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Help

Can some please help me I can't figure mushy Royal out for the life of me and get the star while doing it to get the knight leader if someone could help that would be great

12. olon97

olon97 Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Bonus missions (4 hour timer) are the most efficient way to get extra trophies. Load up the roster with high speed and/or resurrection abilities.

After that, if I'm not in first place near the deadline I'll put a strong team into "Grass Endless" and let them auto play while I do something else. A Javelineer with a bunch of Phalanx and a couple support characters usually collect ~150 "treasures" on their own which translates to 25-30 more trophies.

13. Joeexel

Joeexel New Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Still need help

So I misspelled it. it is Mushy Royale but I still need help I don't know how to get the star nor even finish the level please if someone could help I would appreciate it very much

14. olon97

olon97 Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Ranged / Magical mix with some EDF gear (helps with poison I think...) and/or high attack (for the high HP mushrooms), as well as 2-3 healers. I personally like spamming the sorcerer's "Life leach" skill as it heals everyone despite how far away they might be - a good counter to widespread poison.

I don't recall the bonus condition, but if you don't have a sorcerer yet, it's a good idea to micro to make sure everyone stays together in a big pack and use most of your mana on heals when everyone is close. If you lose someone, you can try to save up enough mana for a ressurrect followed by an immediate heal.

15. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2013
    Has anyone tried to figure out if 5-star fighters still get (waste) XP at the end of a battle?

16. panfried

panfried Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Yes, I can guarantee that it gets wasted.

17. TypicalWizard88

TypicalWizard88 New Member

Jul 5, 2016
    Curious

Anyone know if the Wise Ones "Master of Conservation" skill stacks? (35% less mana for all allies on the field to use skills) If so, most OP of all...

18. AAAgentX

AAAgentX Member

Jun 27, 2016
    Texas
    The Wise One

Just beat the level on my first try, though I can definitely see how a lot of people have trouble with it.

My team consisted of a Saint, Priest, Enchanter, Elementalist, Master Monk, Commander, 2 Crossbowmans, Angel Knight, and either Wise One/ Hunter (forgot).

The Enchanter was pretty useless and the Elementalist can easily be swapped out, Angel Knight probably wasn't as needed, though I used her Summon ability once.

I managed to beat Haskell by the 2-minute mark, which made the other 2 minutes really easy. The secret is the Commander. I had him equipped with an energy sword and instantly used the ability where your Attack, Speed, and Defense are increased for each fighter on the field. I was running around tge Skellies taking barely any damage dealing a full 17-18 damage on Haskell with each hit.

After some time, the Skelly Necromancers built up and my Commander was close to dying, so I switched to my Master Monk equipped with a bomb. His AOE bomb attack combined with his passive (ignoring enemy DEF and EDF) cleared the huge crowd of enemies in seconds, and I walked over to Haskell and finally finished him off.

Amongst all of this my Saint was constantly healing and I used Resurrection once to bring back my Commander.

The 2 Crossbowmen will call in Barrage every so often, which is surprisingly useful, and the Priest's passive is a must-have for this mission.

Commander with Energy Sword and Master Monk with bombs are definitely recommended for this mission, but the only must-have is the Priest. His passive allowed me to run circles around all the Skellies.

19. SummonLawnmower

Jul 6, 2016
    Been playing for a few days and I'm absolutely loving the fact that you can go at your own pace. Also that the devs are clearly huge A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones nerds :3

A few quick questions:

• The IAP says that it takes out the ads. I'd love to support the developers, but would buying something take away the free hourly 5 crystals or the ability to reroll recruits and shop items?
    • Is there a wiki somewhere that details the classes and skills? Edit: I know there's a very useful spreadsheet/chart on the first page but just wondering if there's something more in-depth out there.
    • Did this game seriously just come out last month? I guess that means we've got more updates to look forward to? :D

20. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Does anyone feel bad about what their company is doing?
    I mean we are driving out the different races out of their land and doing it just for profit?
    Of course I am thinking about this to hard but just a thought