Universal Adventure Age (by Everplay)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 29, 2014.

1. AKLT

AKLT Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Yep, was hoping it fixed the gem bug.

I watched videos just to farm gems and today when I opened it had reset to 0 gems, AGAIN.

Jesus that's over 50++ gems unaccounted for

2. shadowkhai

shadowkhai Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Really? It's retained the ones I earned in battle and the ones from videos for yesterday. Hope they don't disappear again. Still missing a ton from before.

Ran into a new issue where I leveled in a PvP match but it kept me at the old level something like four times before it updated me. The time it did I was awarded a new weapon so I wonder if that triggered it to update my lvl.

Still a lot of bugs to work through.

3. AKLT

AKLT Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    They were saying old gems received data was stores "locally" so we should get them in the upcoming patches. Hopefully this patch wasn't it. #

4. shadowkhai

Apr 26, 2012
    Correct. None of my old gems have surfaced but any gems I've gotten since the update I've kept. *fingers crossed*

Also agreed on there's a long way to go.

5. azurerush

azurerush Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Can anyone tell me what the skill friend protection does? Does it only protect the character casting the spell or the whole party. Right now it seems pretty useless to me.

6. shadowkhai

Apr 26, 2012
    I have been unable to get it to do anything besides just cast on the character using the skill.

I like to tell myself he's just loner with no friends.

7. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    I wonder what the "update" even fixed.

8. patch732

patch732 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    U.S.
    What do you all think the Skill -10% (de)buff on equipment means? Does it take less skill tiles to get your power skill? Or is it detrimental to getting it quicker?

9. Arkan

Arkan Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 21, 2010
    Australia
    I'm trying really hard to like this game, but...ugh.

At level 50 my heal skill got stronger, which was great.
    At 51 it changed into sharpening stone, which was not great.

Few too many bugs still methinks. #

10. shadowkhai

Apr 26, 2012
    Is anyone a member of the blue guild? Are the bonus dungeons worth it in any way?

Curious if they'd be worth dropping ten gems to jump ship for.

11. killwhitey

killwhitey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Bug after bug with this game. Now when I click on the gem store it jumps to asking if I really want to purchase the coin doubler, I click no, then the gem store window opens but with everything costing 9.99 and I can't click anything, except if I click on a land tile behind it it brings up all the levels but the un clickable gem store icons don't go away. >.<

It'd be really awesome if there were special power blocks that could help when the screen is really divided into tons of 1 and 2 block links.

12. shadowkhai

Apr 26, 2012
    So fun that my power attack skill on my hero evolved again to attack six at a time. That was amazing.

Much less so was after the next fight that it changed completely to the lame minor heal.

So so lame.

13. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    #113 Darth Ronfar, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    I'm wondering if it is actually a (de)buff? I thinks it's trying to say minus less time to activate your skill. It took me awhile to even figure out what it was saying..(I thought it meant it made you weaker or something) Considering there aren't any other stats effected by negative status it probably is a buff to your in battle power skill.

I have allot more questions than that though as I can't find any type of tutorial, guide or manual anywhere.

- How does Combining your allied fighters work exactly? What makes them evolve? What exactly does the little icon to the right actually mean(sword,shield both etc..) and does that effect combining? What's the really expensive option thats in the bottom left let you do?

- What exactly is the point of the PvP tournament? I'm guessing its going to be some kind of reward for the people with the most points when it's finished?( Since it says "weekly") What determines how many points you get etc..? By choosing to fight someone random its usually someone alot weaker, however you can still earn just as many points.

What's the point of the three different factions? What's the point using energy fighting in those tiles? Is there some reward in that?

- Why make the price of gear so high when you can find much better equipment just by playing the main game(or even in PvP)?( for example I was saving up to buy a better shield and then while playing I not only found a shield that's way better but also found a better sword and helmet too. Actually I found one of my best pieces of equipment fighting a random lvl 5 player) also why can't you sell anything else other than captures monsters and items?

That's pretty much I guess mostly except for a few minor things( what determines your in battle power skill? And can it be changed? Is there any difference between the people you can buy vs captured monsters? If all the items all sell for 100$ does that mean they all have the same rarity? Is there special stuff only obtainable though using gems or can you find them by doing the regular levels/missions?)

I dunno there's probly alot more I'd just like clarified...I'm wondering if its suppose to be like this or I just can't find it. There's nothing on Everplays website about the game.. I can't even find a forum..

Anybody that has any useful info about the game...I'd love to hear it :)

14. J Cousteau

J Cousteau Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    So much potential wasted with this game, got a few days of fun out of it though, sad it launched with so many bugs and not enough dev feedback

15. rpgmind

rpgmind Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Yep, I'm leaving this one alone for awhile. It really is a neat concept, but far too vague a description for most anything. Unfortunately, they did the exact same thing with their previous game. This is simpler (not a match 3, less types of blocks to deal with) but introduces a whole slew of new questions, not to mention bugs. To any newcomers I'd say it's worth a try, as I did find it fun for awhile; I just got tired of speculating on certain game mechanics.

16. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    They updated it yesterday.

Everplay, I appreciate that you guys are still trying to fix up your game, especially for the older devices, but I'm still experiencing the same old crashes when going through any of the menus... I guess there's no hope for my iPod Touch 4, lol :/

17. AKLT

AKLT Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Bloody hell that happened to me too, what gives aye?

What's worse is mob skills don't appear to upgrade very often or at all

18. patch732

Dec 3, 2010
    U.S.
    Dang, my skill evolved again around level 100. I had the attack 6 enemies and it evolved in to the minor healing. Felt quite lucky this hadn't happened in the past. Now it has and it's very discouraging. Sucks to put that much work in and have it jacked around like that. Maybe a future update could have us pay for a change skill option.

19. patch732

Dec 3, 2010
    U.S.
    #119 patch732, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    So I decided I would just start fresh with a new character. However the erase data feature in the game doesn't seem to be working.

Update: I uninstalled the game and removed from Gamecenter. After reinstalling my old character data is still there. Guess I'm stuck with it.

20. wolfegod

wolfegod Member

Nov 10, 2014
    So... I've finished the game. No new maps, no stages to clear. And I'm so far away from completing my armory:

Helms 42/151
    Armor 43/150
    Shield 39/150
    Weapons 34/153

which prob means that the really good ones are either trapped in future developments or behind a pay wall. I managed to gather 100 gems (watching up to 10 ads daily before they nerfed it to one free gem) and used it on one of those legendary boxes. Gave me a meh equipment for my level.

The PVP is pointless. Anyone who is trying to figure out how it works, don't bother. It's broken. I thought I had it all figured out, that there were rankings within leagues (I was rank 5, the highest I've attained, in one league but as soon as I entered the net league, my ranking plunged) but it seemed absurd that I was ranked 8000ish when I hit league 10. This isn't that popular a game, and given the numerous bugs, to have this huge a fanbase to devote time to advance a rewardless PVP (with me clearly being the biggest exception :p).

There are just bugs everywhere and the dev team isn't coming to say," hey, hang on and we'll fix it!" The daily quest is bugged - game freezes when you complete it, especially if the reward is a unit. The EXP system is bugged - you don't get exp from allies using your hero, nor do you get exp from the PVP matches. The gem system is bugged - you don't get the gems from PVP matches, and sometimes you don't get the ones from completing the stages.

For anyone who is interested in securing a high PVP league/ranking, there is a major bug which grants immortality to your hero. Yep, your hero never dies and can single handedly wipe out everyone, long after your companions are dead. :p

This game is as good as gone without the dev team who are glaringly absent. Why bother wasting so much time on this when you don't want to see it through??? Like everyone said, good potential BUT....