Universal Adventure Age (by Everplay)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 29, 2014.

1. shadowkhai

shadowkhai Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    My best guess is character level as I'm not sure I even used the skill when was hit two and it jumped to hit four. Also I want to say I noticed the upgrades at approximately the same levels mentioned above.

2. AKLT

AKLT Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    At that period I was avoiding wasting time charging the skills since its single target, so usage doesn't seem to factor.

On another note, wonder how many evolutions each monster has. Eg rat pack, will they evolve into a bigger version?

Only had the goat into dire version and fish monster evolve into a shark thingy. They seem to be quickly replaceable so it's be a shame if thy only evolved once.

3. J Cousteau

J Cousteau Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    I wish everplay would say something else, I don't think the gem fix ever went through and I've still found a ton of weird things

4. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    Just tried the PvP and I wasn't expecting it to be an auto-battle, lol.

5. rpgmind

rpgmind Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    I've gotten some nice loot from it, but that's about all the use I think.

6. shadowkhai

Apr 26, 2012
    Yeah great loot from pvp is by far the best thing out of it right now. Even a random match that puts you against a brand new player can net some awesome gear.

Just found out that when a unit morphs into a more powerful version it can switch allegiances which really sucks because I had put a ton of stuff into this angry beaver only to have it turn from red to green when it upgraded to bustin beaver and losing my bonus.

That sentence sounds a lot worse now that I read it back.

I would also like Everplay to come back with an update sooner than later.

7. pinOi32

Apr 24, 2014
    #87 pinOi32, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    I guess you're right; I did get something good yesterday. One of its stats had a 60, but I don't know what it was since it was all black, lol.

Could've been a new char, shield, armor... but I'm unable to find out since looking through any of the menus will just make the game crash for me. -.-

8. pinOi32

Apr 24, 2014
    Really? I guess that does suck... Thanks for the info, though.

And don't worry, you're not the only one waiting for an update :D

9. J Cousteau

J Cousteau Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    I also want to know how the pvp rankings work, there is no one left in my pvp group and I have no idea what my overall "rank" is among everyone else, nor can I tell how many points each house has so you know how many more PvP points you need to take over land.

So confusion.

10. pinOi32

Apr 24, 2014
    #90 pinOi32, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    Everplay will most likely be able to help you with that question.

But I wonder where they are since the last time they posted in this thread was on the 7th.

11. Bhfeice

Bhfeice New Member

Nov 11, 2014
    How to catch a boss & bugs

Hey I am just wondering, how do you catch bosses? Because In the church of the dead on the reaper level, the boss looks like Death and I want him so badly. I literally have played through that single level probably about 20 times and no luck yet. Any help please?

And also, where do you go to enter PVP area's? I can't find it for the life of me. I also don't have an apple I.D so is that why?
    And lastly, I am going to be getting a new phone soon, the "PhoneBloks" when it comes out, but I really don't want to lose my profile or this game. Is their anyway to save them?

12. rpgmind

rpgmind Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    What was your allegiance bonus?

13. shadowkhai

Apr 26, 2012
    Well I'm basing this statement on what someone said earlier about if the color at the end of the creature matches your house you get some sort of bonus.

Like most things there doesn't seem to be any documentation about it or any real way to prove it. It just made sense since the colors lined up.

14. Bhfeice

Bhfeice New Member

Nov 11, 2014
    RE

I am with the red team, Dracus, and my reapers switched from green to blue, ( I got them now by the way) and they are called Ice Sickles (wow, lame ahaha) but yeah. And o swear I can't find this damn PVP area, where are you guys looking or clicking to get into the PVP area?

15. wolfegod

wolfegod Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Here it is :3
    http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=e2e05a2
    Using a temp image service so this will go after 28 days.

16. pinOi32

Apr 24, 2014
    #96 pinOi32, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    'Ice Sickles'? Omg... xD

The PvP button is one of the buttons in the bottom right corner, the one that shows a huge and obvious 'VS.' on it.

17. Bhfeice

Bhfeice New Member

Nov 11, 2014
    Yeah my reapers are level 61 and at 50 something they evolve I believe and their Scythe's turn into giant Ice Scythe's. They look badass but their called " Ice... sickles" bahaha xD and oh that button? I always go into their and kill people, but it dosen't say my PVP kills went up. Their are still both 0 :/ is it because I don't have an apple I.D possibly?

18. shadowkhai

Apr 26, 2012
    I believe it's a bug that it's not tracking the pvp stats.

19. shadowkhai

Apr 26, 2012
    #99 shadowkhai, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    Post update I can confirm it seems to award gems earned from battles and I got one from watching a video.

Upon quitting and coming back these did not disappear so that seems fixed. It has not as of yet gone back to award past gems earned.

I haven't had a chance to check pvp as in currently out of energy will update as I can.

Edit: Can't see any change with PvP. Statistics don't update and still can't find how individual houses are doing towards winning the special dungeon.

20. pinOi32

Apr 24, 2014
    #100 pinOi32, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    Game was updated.

Edit: Game still crashes for me when going through any of the menus... Great...