Universal Adventure Age (by Everplay)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 29, 2014.

1. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    #21 pinOi32, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    I am encountering a problem in the game. I always experience a crash after a few seconds when going through any of the menus (equipment menus, squad menu, etc.) so I'm unable to do anything within those menus. For example: I tap on the helms tab. 3 seconds later, the game crashes. This is on an iPod Touch 4... Hope you guys can fix this :/

On a side note, if I just do the battles and not bother with the menus, the game never crashes. But that gets stale after a while since I'm unable to customize anything...

2. Anteros

Anteros Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    #22 Anteros, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    I'm bored of the game already. It seems if you don't power up all your skills on the boss.. You automatically lose,. Which is very tedious.

Game crashed on my 4th battle.. said try again with a nice x button. Lose progress. ...

After you get further does it get better???

3. rockhount

rockhount Active Member

Jun 27, 2013
    Crunchtime for the Servers?
    Getting connection issues After The battles

4. Hausman Prime

Hausman Prime Member

Dec 19, 2012
    I can't even get the game started just get the "try again" and pretty red x *sigh* iPhone6+ iOS 8.0.1

5. pinOi32

Apr 24, 2014
    I'm also seeing these connection issues atm.

6. Hausman Prime

Hausman Prime Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Stuck on this screen after deleting and reinstalling

Attached Files:

7. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Ugh. Server problems. Will try again later.

No idea how PvP works. The number of skills seems really small and they're relatively bland. The actual play isn't as dynamic, either.

It seems to have a lot of features, all done half-assed. But I'll give it a couple more hours before I rate.

8. forellentee

forellentee Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Sadly this game is utterly unplayable for me. There is a server check that is also tracking progress between every battle. It fails 90% of the time, i couldn't even get past the character creation at first. I'm on a stable internet connection and they seem to be aware of that since there is a retry option that fails of course as well, bumping your progress back to the last "save". This game has no business being online only and even went through a softlaunch. Why did anyone think that is a good idea? Is it really necessary to completely ruin a nice game with lots of potential like that?

9. pinOi32

Apr 24, 2014
    Hopefully they'll come up with an update soon that fixes all of the current problems.

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    They implement an online requirement which just destroyed the game with their faulty servers.

11. crispin

crispin Active Member

Dec 2, 2012
    "Try Again". Yeah I could say the same for you.... Can't get past the load screen.

12. Ponycakes

Ponycakes Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jun 27, 2012
    Ditto.

13. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Ugh, requires constant internet.... Just NO! Insta delete

14. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Yep, same here

15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Exactly.

Requiring Internet is lovely isn't it?

16. J Cousteau

J Cousteau Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    @everplay

Ok, so I really like this game. I had been playing it all day and came home from work with an iTunes gift card I bought specifically to play on this game, and when it works its great, but now I've had some bad hiccups that are putting me off and now I'm apprehensive to spend money on it.

First off, I've lost 25 gems and my entire life/energy bar after it being full, both happened after the game crashed.

I had 25 gems saved up from watching the videos you guys provided, the game crashed and logged me off, I restarted and lost all my gems.

Then I get home today after work with my energy full, I go to fight a battle, after I win the game crashes and when I start it back up, all my energy is lost so now I can't play :/.

Im level 5 and the game is good, like I said, I really like it, but I'm too afraid to put any time or monetary investment into it if I'm going to lose everything continuously.

17. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Exactly... That's why i hate online only games... Just... Annoying...

18. J Cousteau

J Cousteau Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    This game has so much potential, I really hope they manage to fix it.

Also, does anyone know how the pvp ranks and realms work? Everyonce in a while I'll see " this area is controlled by ____" the blank is one of the three houses.

19. DanTheAzn

DanTheAzn Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Requires Internet connection. Insta delete. Sorry.

20. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I swear like twice a day I click this thread thinking ooo whats this game about, then I see the screenshots and Im like oh.. its this one... then I promptly forget the name of the game and come back to the thread 12 hours later.