Universal Active Soccer 2 (by Gianluca Troiano)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 28, 2015.

1. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011

You had mentioned Vita earlier, is that still the plan? I would love to get this on my Vita.

2. Elkhanchik

Elkhanchik Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Suggesion

Hi dev , do you know such game NS (football game from 90s) and it has a current version - world of soccer online ... This style game has huge audience , but dev of Wos doesn't care about it anymore, and people are leaving... We need smth similar with reliable admin, can you create a game similar to World of Soccer online ? This is an online multiplayer game where you can control only one player on the pitch .

3. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Any news about AS 2 DLX?

4. Moonlit

Moonlit Active Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Sorry if this has already been asked, I tried going page by page but this thread is huge...

I'm playing the PC version, and I was wondering if there is a community patch to update the team names
    to the correct ones.

Also, is 1.1.1 the latest version? I sent Gianluca an email a week ago but I never got an answer.

Thanks!

5. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Ugh... will this work on ios 11?

6. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Just purchased, and no, it's not updated to 64 bit. Better get an update else that's very low!!

7. TheFoxSoft

TheFoxSoft Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    the newest version is Active Soccer 2 DX released in March 2017 while Active Soccer 2 is 2 years old and not compatible with 64bit.
    I suggest to ask for a refund (unfortunately I can't do it personally) and buy Active Soccer 2 DX instead.

If you don't know how to proceed check here:
    https://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store

8. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Hi that's a shame, I only got this as I wanted controller support!! Think the sale is a bit unfair as others may purchase a game that won't last long at all, I know it's not that expensive, but that's not the point!

9. TheFoxSoft

Please help me to understand and I see if I can fix this.
    Why are you talking about sale? Yesterday I lowered the price because a 2 years old game must cost less than the new one 2 DX, in my opinion.
    I am not updated on this matter, are you telling me the new iOS 11 doesn't let play 32 bit only apps?

10. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    right sorry... guy!

11. TheFoxSoft

That's worrying. It means in few weeks no one will be able to play Active Soccer 1 and 2 and tons of other apps.
    I must think about a solution

12. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Yep that's correct if it's not 64 bit compatible it's no good for iOS 11. I thought Apple was making all Devs aware of this

13. TheVimFuego

TheVimFuego Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Great game but yeh it won't work with iOS 11 along with a lot of others.

Since June 1st 2015 all app updates have required 64 bit compatibility.

Apple really needs to have this as a warning in the App store so buyers are aware.

But I guess that's too much trouble for a small organisation that barely turns a profit ...