Universal Active Soccer 2 (by Gianluca Troiano)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Thanks for the update Gianluca. I'm curious to know which consoles are you targetting for the 'Deluxe' version?

2. steviebwoy

steviebwoy Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    I'm not sure whether this is a good idea or not (feel free to let me know!), but would it be good for a player's position to potentially change at the end of the season, based on where they were most commonly played? I've got a whole midfield and attack made up of strikers due to their pace, but it would be great if the game could appraise their appearances and adjust their positions for the next season. Just a thought, not sure if it's a good one or not! :D

3. TheFoxSoft

TheFoxSoft Well-Known Member

It is a feature that has been cut from the game, but it is something I want to implement sooner or later! :-D

4. Elkhanchik

Elkhanchik Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2015
    TheFoxSoft, Please add the option to choose NationalTeam when you start a career mode.

I want to work with National team , but no offers come after so many seasons , despite I am performing very well... Are there any special criterias so the NT sends an invitation to you ? For ex , : winning an international tournament , CL or EL?

5. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Any updates coming out soon?

6. Stevencarla

Stevencarla Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    i m still loving the game except the way of triggering the " sprint" ..LOL are there any alternative way to do so?

7. TheFoxSoft

Hi, you can have a national team call when you are performing well and a national team is "available".

8. TheFoxSoft

#1008 TheFoxSoft, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    Did you tried the fixed virtual stick position? It could help

9. Stevencarla

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    o no.,haven't tried it , thanks for the tip !!

10. Elkhanchik

Elkhanchik Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2015
    I played 6 seasons well but no NT call ... I just wanted to play with my own NT but I don't thnk someday I will get an invitation exactly from them... It would be good if you would add the feature to start career as a NT manager .,,

11. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

Auto update roster

It is difficult.to implement something like other games where you can update roster when available? Without wait for an update in AppStore.

12. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    I was thinking the same, i would do it myself if needed

13. TheFoxSoft

The main problem with updating rosters is that some leagues have changed their format.
    For example US league has an additional team while the Ukrainian one has one team less.
    This means I need to modify the whole career calendar and this can be done only with a proper app update.

There are also many side effect problems like as the limited bandwidth of the server or the management of partial downloads.

14. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    Does that means we won't have any team updates?

15. TheFoxSoft

The contrary! Read my post about the Deluxe version

16. sam the lion

sam the lion Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Italy
    Keep playing, they should arrive. After winning the spanish league with Las Palmas in Season 2 I got an offer to train the France NT team. I stayed another season with Las Palmas (winning again the Liga and Champions League) and was then offered to train England.

17. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    When do you plan yo have deluxe version ready? And which platforms?

18. Stevencarla

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    #1018 Stevencarla, May 12, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
    is it going to come to ios plaform as well?

and i found that the AI of the referee is kinda stupid in some way... he doesnt really know when to call a foul and when shouldnt , especailly when you get a nice pass though, and the ref call back for a foul and didnt play advantage.... will you consider to improve the referee's AI in future updates ? thanks

btw, im encountering some force close issue with the current version on my iphone6plus....

19. sam the lion

sam the lion Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Italy
    Gianluca, I just checked and AS2 is available on the Mac App Store. Congrats!

Before purchasing, I would like to know if it will be the only option to buy it for the Mac (or there will be a version for Steam, or direct download from your site).

20. steviebwoy

steviebwoy Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    Hi Gianluca,

Just wondered if we might get a new update soon?

I'd love to be able to switch my career difficulty without having to start all over again. I just won the English Cup with Plymouth, beating Arsenal 6-1 in the final. I think it's time for the Hard difficulty level now! :D

Also, it would be great to have the English Cup Competition updated (please see previous post).