Universal Active Soccer 2 (by Gianluca Troiano)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 28, 2015.

1. TheFoxSoft

TheFoxSoft Well-Known Member

We are working on new roster update, anyway the main problem is that some leagues have introduced more clubs (like MLS) so the integration between an old career file with the new career format could be tricky.

2. TheFoxSoft

The tackling bug will be fixed in the next update, thanks.

3. acetuk

acetuk New Member

Mar 18, 2015
    Yes, this happens in all of the cup competitions I have played. When you have a knockout phase anything other than a win is counted as a loss.

And playing as England in the World Cup on hard makes it very difficult! :)

4. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I got you. Thanks for responding about to play it now!

5. pmgm75

pmgm75 Member

Feb 5, 2015
    #925 pmgm75, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    I have a buggy screen in snowy and rainy days:
    The added grph that simulate a wet/snowy screen gets over player names/score/ time to play.
    I mean i can't see either of this when playing. I am with an acer iconia tab A500

6. steviebwoy

steviebwoy Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    Just completed my first season in charge of the mighty Plymouth Argyle. Finished top of League Two, ten points clear but knocked out of the Cup very early! I was a bit surprised to see some of my best players had their stats decreased at the season’s end. Still, I’ll just buy some new players instead! There's no loyalty in football! :D
    Loving the game Gianluca, it’s a work of art!

7. TheFoxSoft

Final tests before submitting the new version :)

8. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Come on Plymouth :D

9. steviebwoy

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    :D GREEN ARMY! :D

One other thing Gianluca - it seems that, when playing in the English league, English teams only seem to sign players from overseas. I don't know whether this is exclusive but it does seem, when I look down the transfers made by other teams, the vast majority of teams are signing players from all over the place but very rarely from other English teams.

Also, will I have to restart my career in order for gameplay fixes to be resolved (such as the one where my opponents only field 8 players following suspensions etc)?

10. thericochet

thericochet Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2015
    The only time I've seen 'star' players come down was when I signed some 2.5 star players for Cambridge. They were better than most players in the league so I think league two is probably beneath them/bad for them. Could this be what happened to your Plymouth players?

11. TheFoxSoft

no problem, the new upcoming version (v1.1.1) will not require a restart of the career.

12. steviebwoy

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    Cool, do you think you'll do anything about the foreign signings for other teams in England?

13. thericochet

Jan 31, 2015
    It's not limited to England, looks like other clubs just don't discriminate on national leagues when choosing signings.

14. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Found another bug, I just won the championship and the cup with Fulham but I am not in the Europa league... Why?

15. thericochet

Jan 31, 2015
    If the leagues have rock solid qualification spots at the top then looks like maybe you can't qualify from cups. Cup qualification would change those slots

16. Maggio

Maggio Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Hello can someone help me on the stats?
    I see the stars on the tab before starting the match, but I understood the players skills were added to the screen on players selection.
    I'm not sure where to see them

17. thericochet

Jan 31, 2015
    They're in the 'squad' screen in career mode. You can see the stats for other teams in transfers, 'browse'

18. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

Any news on 1.1.1?

19. steviebwoy

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    A couple of tiny things I've found - it'd be nice to be able to sell a player you've bought the same season. I've made some terrible signings, and now I'm stuck with them!

Also, I managed to score a goal directly from my opponent's goal kick when the keeper kicked the ball to my attacker who was in the 18 yard box at the time. Is there a way you could delay the kick until the players have cleared the box?

Finally, I've played a few games in the wind - I can see the clouds on the pitch (beautiful effect by the way), but would it be possible to have a little flag that showed the wind direction at the start of the match maybe? It would be really nice to have a little intro screen with the team line-ups too if possible - a bit like SWOS, with the player lists etc.

Just my thoughts :)

20. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    A player is not allow to play for more than 2 clubs a year, that's why you can't sell a player you just bought