Universal Active Soccer 2 (by Gianluca Troiano)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 28, 2015.

1. L0ck

L0ck Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    #61 L0ck, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    Dude, thanks for the heads-up on this. Matsumoto Yamaga is the local team I'm wabting to use, yah.

Gianluca, if you could update to either include the upcoming Japan League J1 season's teams or expand to lower tiers, this will become an insta-buy for me.

2. TheFoxSoft

TheFoxSoft Well-Known Member

The game will be supported continuously during the year, improvements will came :D
    If you reserve the bench you can access the substitution menu as soon as the game is interrupted (ball goes out of bounds or the referee blows something).

3. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    You're in Japan? Yeah Matsumoto did really well last season in the J2, I will see them here when they come to the Kansai vs Gamba and Vissel, it's gonna be a great season ^^ can't wait

4. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    The problem is that every time I start a new game, I have to do my team selection all over again, it won't save all the changes I do... Anything I can do?

5. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I got it now! No problems now thank you so much for an awesome game w tons of teams
    back to creating tournaments and enjoying a very good game!

6. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    By far game of the week!

7. TheFoxSoft

the team selection auto-saving feature is already included in the upcoming version that will be submitted tonight (central Europe time)

8. TheFoxSoft

Ah...another thing: Preset tournaments are in my to do list for the next updates! :D

9. L0ck

L0ck Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Yup! Whatup fellow gaijin. Been watching these guys since they made it to J2. Excited to see how they handle the big leagues.

10. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Yeah, sometimes you'll see what blatantly looks like it should be off-sides. However, look at the replay, cycle through the camera angles, and you'll see that it wasn't off-sides. I've had it happen a few times.

11. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Will keep an eye for update! Thanks for making sure this game shines on!

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #72 Gwarmaxx, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    great game Gianluca!

i've got a weird issue: occasionally, in the middle of a game, the device begins to vibrate and there's no way to turn it off, must kill the app, guess it's a bug...
    and also there's a problem with the camera zoom on replays: pinching screen to zoom closer messing up the view, it's unmanageable.

Se non si capiscono bene i problemi ti mando un PM in italiano.

can somebody tells me how it works? thanks

13. TheFoxSoft

I understand your report :)
    These 2 problems will be fixed in upcoming versions.

Thanks!

14. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

Oh Thank's, i dont see it in the first few match i played.

15. TheFoxSoft

I found a couple of potential problems in online matches.

- older devices cannot play online at 60fps because the CPU is too slow and this makes the overall experience really bad. Older CPUs can't process online messages fast enough if they set 60fps.

- in the online screen if you touch the screen in a blank space the app crashes.

I am going to fix them in this new release.
    I'm sorry if you have any trouble in online matches.

16. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Good pickups!!! Even better knowing these will be resolved.

Question: in gfx settings, weather quality can be set to low or medium only... Should there be 'high' setting as well!?

17. TheFoxSoft

high weather setting is reserved only for PC and Mac versions due too many particles

18. sam the lion

sam the lion Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Italy
    Hi Gianluca,
    the game is fantastic!
    One question: what do the arrow next to the players in the formation selection screen represent? form, mood? I am in the middle of a season (14 serie a games plus some europa league matches with napoli) and most of the arrows appear to be pointing downwards. I'm doing frequent turnover but it doesn't seem to have much effect.

19. TheFoxSoft

It's now 16 hours that I am working continuously on the new version! I should take a rest :)

Today I played some online matches with people around the world and I realized how different the online game performs on different devices.
    So my decision in order to have a better online experience is to set a 30 fps limit on online games. This will help the game to be more responsive and it also reduce the lag.

20. TheFoxSoft

The arrows represent the form of the players, I suggest also to make a frequent turnover. At the end of the season there is an assessment in which players skill will be updated accordingly to their performance during the season.