Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 28, 2015.
I totally agree with you! Perfect review!
iCade should work, I will test it again before submitting the new version.
Is there a way to turn off the auto replays after scoring a goal?
I have both and it's better but that's my opinion.
More teAms more leagues and just more fun overall.
Totally agree, FTS has more options when it comes to transfer, stadium upgrade and training, but the AC2 game has many more teams, more fun, better gameplay and much more difficult (if you chose the upper level), FTS15 is nice but the hardest level is a joke, I won everything with Nottingham Forest, sometimes I won 10-0, the game is so easy that I gave up playing with my favourite team which is Chelsea, it would have been too easy.
People playing this on iphone or ipad?
What leagues are included? Specifically, are the Japanese J1 and J2 leagues there? Our local team just got promoted to J1 for the first time but I've yet to find a soccer game with the J-Leagues
The implemented leagues are the following:
Euro Clubs 1
Euro Clubs 2
Euro Clubs 3
Thanks for answering the question on camera views. I did notice there were a few shown in the trailer, but they all looked very top-down, which is why I wondered if it had a more televised side-to-side look or maybe even an almost behind the back view. But if the trailer shows them all, then I got the answer. Thanks so much!
Is there offside in the game? Yet to experience it.
yes, offside rule is implemented
Gianluca, AMAZING game!!! Well done on developing it! Very happy with the game so far!!!
Couple of things after playing whole day:
1. I experienced more than 1 crash during the match time, hope this can be fixed with an update. (Happened on iPhone 6 if it means anything)
2. Have you considered option of fixed joystick (rather than floationg) which would help in executing 'speed bursts'? You could simply double tap the direction of where you want your player to burst. Floationg joystick is making it hard to execute it as it is right now.
3. Any chance of adding proper cups, e.g. World cup, asian cup, european cup etc...?
J1 teams from last season, so no Matsumoto Yamagata, no Yamagata and no Shonan here unfortunately but hopefully we'll be able to edit team or create new teams and new league, that would be so good!
Hmm... Double tap for speed up really don't work. It happen randomly and not really when you need.
Please also add a button to close replay, the one near save disk is too small to press.
A question: B button (pass) in defending mode it's useless or perform something? If useless I think you can use to switch player.
Thank you very much.
1. I verify it and let you know. Did it happen in a specific situation?
3. World cup and World Cup qualifications are already implemented, you must go to Competitions/Other Competitions/National Competitions to see the current situation. You can also play World Cup if a national team hires you. I can add the remaining national competitions in a update.
Agree! Gianluca if you need me to edit all the teams from the J1, J2 and even J3 I can do it no problem!
Sorry I forgot to explain, J1 to J3 are Japanese leagues
It is actually VERY useful. Holding B when defending is making your player close down and track the opposition player with the ball. When near the opposition player your player will perform a tackle to take a possession of the ball.
Thanks for your reply Gianluca!
1. No specific situation but in all cases I had ball possession.
3. Yes indeed. What I was thinking is having these modes as a standalone rather than as a career mode only. The only option is to create a tournament but that is labourious as we have to choose all of the teams manually, especially if teams are from different continents.
No crashes yet for me. My only prob is:
1- I can't make a substitution- this is friendly game as thats only mode i have played so far
just wondering if its me havent seen anyone else mention when i pause and touch bench it changes to bench reserved but it doesnt pop up a roster for me to make changes.
A team name editor would be cool and since it's in First Touch Soccer 15 and they allow it not sure why it wouldn't be allowed here. Anyway with that said I can live with the team names if nothing changed. Editing the names was so clever and easy with the vowel grid.
thanks for making this game I will not be putting it down for a long time. Oh and I have go against the grain some with this but
I love the tournament creator where you can virtually make up your own tournaments and defining rules for them reminds me of
an option on old fifa games that fifa sadly dropped a few years ago.