Universal Active Soccer 2 (by Gianluca Troiano)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 28, 2015.

1. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

There is offside rule?

2. TheFoxSoft

TheFoxSoft Well-Known Member

Ciao, si sono io :)
    Active Soccer 2 migliora tantissimo il prequel, è un mix (spero ben riuscito) tra Kick Off 2 e SWOS. Le sensazioni di quell'epoca è difficile riviverle però posso dirti che secondo i tester qui ci si va vicino in special modo la libertà di gioco e la varietà delle azioni. E' implementata la regola del fuorigioco.
    Spero questo seguito non ti deluda. Ciao

3. dadiduekappa

Domani ci giocherò a lungo e sono sicuro che non mi deluderà! Ho visto il video appena postato e si nota subito un netto avanzamento rispetto a due anni fa.

4. fantaluca

fantaluca New Member

Jan 28, 2015
    I use these settings ;-)

[​IMG]

after this I play a friendly or I start a new career

5. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    The game is very well balanced! It's in between Kick off and Sensible soccer! It's just too good and easy to play but hard to masterise! The game is quick and beautiful, it's my fav football game this year, very well done!

6. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    how it works?
    i've just bought the game... really good!

Complimenti a Gianluca, veramente gagliardo, mo mi ci metto sopra! Si possono cambiare pure i nomi delle squadre?

7. garyhe23

garyhe23 Member

Jan 28, 2013
    Can anyone let me known how does this game compare to the first touch soccer? Thanks!

8. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Can you change the camera to a more television-like angle instead of the top down view?

9. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Showing up on the US App store. ;) Bought.

10. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Never heard of this or the first but the video made it look interesting. Any more impressions? How deep is the managing part of the game?

Also what are the controls like?

11. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    By the way there are two things that I'd like to be fixed in a future update, bigger A and B buttons and the possibility to transfer players and change teams's name, that would be great ^^

12. dadiduekappa

13. paolorai

paolorai New Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Just bought, looks like a big improvement compared to Acive Soccer. Vai Gialuca !!! #

Can it be that I did a pass from the defender to the keeper and this one caught the ball with the hands without getting a faul?

14. TheFoxSoft

Thanks guys, really glad you like the game! I put so much effort on it! :)
    Some answers:

- today I will upload the next version that fixes many bugs + it adds the MFI controllers support and menus that can be controlled via MFI Controller or iCade.
    - renaming teams: added in my to do list
    - camera views: there are 3 different camera zooms, including one dynamic, and 3 pitch orientations: vertical, horizontaland diagonal as you can see in the trailer
    - buttons: it's not necessary to touch exactly the button area, even if you miss it the game calculates the closest touched button. So basically you can touch where you prefer, in order to assure that everything goes smoothly.

Cheers

15. Zemar

Zemar Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Denmark
    @TheFoxSoft

Thank you for a great game. :)

Is there a chance that you could change the App icon? It's not very beautiful with the "half" borders, so if you can remove them, it would be very nice.

Also if you could change the name from "Active Socc.2" to "Active Soccer" or simply "AC 2". That would also look better on the iPhone/iPad.

16. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  17. dadiduekappa

Dear Gianluca, you created a monster!!! #
    Swapped names, played a friendly.
    The game in 60fps run gorgeous. Playability is the best i ever seen from kick off / sensible soccer.
    Every aspect of the match engine is very well balanced.
    And vibration when hit the post it's great #
    Few things i dont like:
    1) to make a little run it's a bit difficult with touch screen, better have a third button
    2) in long kick from goalkeeper i'd like to see more head contrast between 2 players
    3) more editor options like team name and swap players
    I will add more little request as more as i play because this game can be really perfect.
    Far better than FTS, where every single corner kick it's a goal...
    Great Gianluca! You capture the core of older game and give it to us again.:D

18. TheFoxSoft

Thanks for your feedback, added in my to do list :D

19. Zemar

Zemar Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Denmark
    Cool. Thank you so much. :)

20. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    Yeah I know about the button, the problem is that I pressed A instead of B or B instead of A a couple of times, also icade doesn't work for me, I tried twice but it didn't work at all.
    Also, I would to be able to change my players' numbers after buying them, or loan a player instead of selling or buying him. Otherwise great great game! I love it!