Across Age (2.99/3.99/4.99) => $0.99 * rpg like Zelda snes

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by drdreh, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Sri Ram

Sri Ram Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Thanks for the sale, grabbed it. Never really got into any of the iOS RPGs; hoping this wouldn't disappoint.

2. Future777

Future777 FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

That was a really good tip! Thanks :)

3. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I've gone ahead and picked this game up. This is the kind of RPG I've been wanting. I can't wait to see what you have for the sequel.

4. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Looks like a great time to grab the DX version. :)

5. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Bought the DX version will give it a try now :)

6. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. Loved RPGs on the other platforms, first time on iOS!

7. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Thanks for the sale. Been wanting this one for quite a while ;P

8. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #28 dclose, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
    Grabbed the HD version, but am disappointed it doesn't auto-rotate, so plays upside down in my bookcase-style iPad cover.

Edit: turns out that once you get through the intro screens, there's a "turn screen" option in the options menu. Select that and everything is rotated properly. Yay!

9. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Thanks for the sale. I loved this game when I played it on my iPod a while back. Will definitely pick up the iPad version for a buck and play it again :)

10. Toz

Toz Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Thanks. I grabbed it for my iPad yesterday.

11. Me too, usually don't like games like this on my new ipad, but watching youtube videos, it caught my eye. Don't know what it was, but since it was only a buck decided to try it out.

It is actually quite fun, looks really sharp on my new ipad, and the girls are babes! So the eye candy is quite good. The game plays really good with a rpg theme and zelda like action. Seems like you can play this game a long time cause there are tons of people to talk to, and things to do.

I like it, for the price would have to highly recommend it, especially the hd version on the new ipad!

12. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    is the iPad version like the normal or DX iPhone version ?