achievements in survival mode on ckzombies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by rogertweety, Aug 26, 2012.

1. rogertweety

rogertweety New Member

Aug 26, 2012
    how come on my achievements that shots fired ---- barrage of bullets ---- and destructive discharge still remain as a question mark ---- what is it i need to do to complete these as i have tryed everything and cant fingure out why they still remain open to complete..... and i can only play to level 50 and wont go no farther as i thought endless waves would be continuos until your life is done. all other achievements are met in the other game style im using the golden hellfire and have used different weapons to achieve these goals ---i have also asked glu mobile for help and all they tell me is to google for assistance lol its there game and they cant help me lol can someone give me some help and is it possible theres a bug in the game and thats why thoses achievements will not be met and doi need to reinstall it would that help --if so where would i get the reinstall at ---- i am ranking at number 7 and my play name is rogertweety can some body help me please------ thank you