Ace Racing Turbo

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ahgame, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahgame

ahgame Active Member

Aug 18, 2016
    how can i help you? i don t understand, u don t have a apple account?

2. Allstars Production

Allstars Production Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2016
  3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Is this going to be a premium or a f2p game?

4. ahgame

ahgame Active Member

Aug 18, 2016
    hi coolpepper43, as much as we are not fan of free to play, we had to take that road, but for us it s also a nice way to make more gamers to play our game, we are still balancing the type of car you can drive, sensitivity control and drift/grip could be a nightmare to adjust in such crazy track, you have to constantly beat the gravity , you couple that with the turbo and it give an interesting gameplay, but at the end we want to make sure u can finish the game without spending a dime. you can select any track and you just have to be a good driver to earn good amount of coin, and for the one who are not skill enough they can watch a video to earn coin and believe me even with the most expensive/fastest car if u are a bad driver then it s really hard to master any car or any track.

5. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I definitely understand. I will still play even through it's free to play :p :D

6. ahgame

ahgame Active Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi all, for those of you who would like to test the app please fill out this form https://goo.gl/K58RJi thanks!

7. ahgame

ahgame Active Member

Aug 18, 2016
    #27 ahgame, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    Beta test for android first

hello everybody,
    we have to pull the ios build for tomorow as we are facing few issues, but the android version is ready and have been just submitted, the good news is if you have a bluetooth controler it should work right of the box the experience is really noticable with a joypad, also the game might be a bit difficult for a category of player but we will tweak that in the future. so if you have a google plus account you just need to subscribe to this google community and downloading from there.
    http://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/112215468590434415077

for ios testflight see you tomorow!

happy testing! and hope you ll have some fun with it.

cheers!:D

8. ahgame

ahgame Active Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Having multiplayer and building you own track would be an awesome feature, but right now we need to focus on finishing/polishing our first single player. there still lot of work, but that s defenitly something we are looking at in the futur.

9. Lowwolf

Lowwolf Member

May 17, 2012
    I would love to beta test this game as well. Please put me on your list for when the iOS build is up and running again.

[email protected]

10. ahgame

ahgame Active Member

Aug 18, 2016
    #30 ahgame, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    sure we ll add you, we face issue with our current ios beta build, sorry for the inconvenience we ll have to fix the crash and we ll let you know when the next beta will be live.

thanks

ps: if you want to beta test for android it s live here
    http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ahgame.aceRacer
    also if you are a youtuber/streamer please feel free to use our game to showcase your work.

11. ahgame

ahgame Active Member

Aug 18, 2016
    mfi controller

the new beta is live, it has few major fix, if some of you have an mfi controller to test , you ll be more than welcome to do so.

12. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I just submitted the beta form. Hope I get in :)

13. ahgame

ahgame Active Member

Aug 18, 2016
    #33 ahgame, Apr 14, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  14. ahgame

ahgame Active Member

Aug 18, 2016
    #34 ahgame, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    soft launch !!!

Hello there,
    Just to let you guys know, Ace Racing Turbo is in soft launch in australia, phillipines, and germany.

Looking forward for your feedbacks.
    Happy gaming all !!!

15. MobileOnTapYT

MobileOnTapYT Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2017
    First off think the game seems pretty awesome. I look forward to the release of it. Only thing I wanted to question the control, its probably me just being terible but it seems like the control presses dont always register?

16. ahgame

ahgame Active Member

Aug 18, 2016
    nice play, what do you mean touch are not register? it happen from time to time or always? what device are you using and wich os? anyhow if you have a bluetooth joypad ,this game is much much easier to handle. give it a try.
    looking forward your next videos! :)