Universal Ace Attorney Trilogy (by CAPCOM)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Brightsiderus, Jun 10, 2022.

1. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    You are probably right about that. But this gets complicated because of the nature of the iOS platform. A 10 year old game in the console world would definitely straddle gens. And several of the Nintendo Switch versions of Wii and Wii U games have barely been updated (and still sold at full price). You do hear a lot of grumbling about having to buy Nintendo games time and time again. But people still pay premium price for them.

And again, since the original HD is still available, the only reason to buy this is if you think the upgrade is worth it. For me, it is — that definitely colors my impression.

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    I don’t read Sony fanboy forums, just Kotaku reporting, so I missed that. Thanks for the clarification. On the rest, we’ll have to agree to disagree. If you’d bought the original game the day before the remaster came out, it would still be available for you to play. You don’t have to get the remaster unless it brings you $20 worth of value. I just don’t see that as slimy.

3. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    I just realised I can’t play anymore the first three episode unless I pay for this remaster.

I am amazed that this is not frowned upon by Apple …

Don’t think I’ll ever buy anything from Capcom on mobile

4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Restore purchase still works for me.