Universal Abyssrium (by SangHeon Kim)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by idle, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Mamacat

Mamacat New Member

Aug 3, 2016
    How do you get into VR mode? I'm using an iPad and don't see that option anywhere.

2. EverSoul

EverSoul Active Member

Dec 10, 2015
    I'm stuck on the whale shark too. Android just got an update adding 8 fish. Haven't figured out how to get them yet.

I tried the VR thing mentioned, but no success yet. I just noticed the little notification has an alarm clock with a number inside of it, greyed out.

I wonder if that means something...

3. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    #103 spleen, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    iOS has the same update now. I've been trying the usual take/save/share pictures of other fish in the same group to unlock the new stuff but no luck yet. Some of the new fish look really cool, especially the Lionfish but ehh I can't pay $15AU for a virtual fish.

There should be a VR goggles icon near the camera, but it may not be there in the iPad version as I don't believe a compatible headset exists.

4. rae.yao

rae.yao New Member

Aug 4, 2016
    If you have you notifications on, at one point you will get a notification saying "Get the Hidden Fish Now : 10 Min"

5. EverSoul

EverSoul Active Member

Dec 10, 2015
    At one point? I tried for DAYS to get this. I'm still not sure what is supposed to trigger the notification. What, just open and close the app every 2 hours? (Half hour android)

6. rae.yao

rae.yao New Member

Aug 4, 2016
    Before getting the hidden fish notification, I opened the app a few times using the a notification that popped up on the lock screen after not using the app for a while that said " amount earned in abyssrium" maybe that is what triggered it?

7. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    I think the way it worked on iOS was every 2 hours that the app wasn't running it had a 10% chance of giving the notification and new fish, every 3 hours you get the "X vitality collected while you were away" notification. The timer for both starts when you close the app, so if you opened it before the 2 hours were up you blew your chance for another 2 hours at least. Not sure if they've updated it to 30 minutes for us yet, but I've unlocked the Whale Shark already anyway.

8. predator

predator New Member

Aug 4, 2016
    I have got Mahi Mahi,
    You just play at 0:00 a.m 10 Times
    Seriously, this is work!
    ( Sorry if my English bad:( )

9. agsmike

agsmike New Member

Aug 4, 2016
    #109 agsmike, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Blue Clownfish - Take a picture of a Clownfish 3 times
    *Black & White Clownfish - Buy Beginner Package
    Randall's Goby - Take a picutre of a Goby 3 times
    ***Spotted Mandarin Dragonet - Start application upon notification, 10% chance of unlocking after not playing for 2 hours or (30 min for me)
    Clown Tang - Take a picture of a Tang 5 times
    Convict Tang - Do nothing for 1 hour (app must be open and phone screen awake the entire hour)
    Cross Damsel - Take a picture of a Damsel 3 times
    Jewel Damsel - Tap the upper left corner of the screen 1000 times
    French Angel - Save picture of Angel 3 times
    Springer Dottyback - Share on Twitter 3 times
    Pajama Cardinal - Open application 20 times in one day
    Camel Cowfish - Share picture of Blowfish 3 times
    ***Juvenile Spotted Boxfish - Start application upon notification, 10% chance of unlocking after not playing for 2 hours or (30 min for me)
    Potbelly Seahorse - Share picture of Seahorse 3 times
    Pygmy Seahorse - Play at 4:00am 5 times
    *Giant Jellyfish - Buy Advanced Package
    Leatherback Turtle - Open Mystery Chest 50 times
    Commerson Dolphin - Save picture of Lonely Corallite 3 times (official info) / Save picture of Dolphin 3 times (worked for users)
    Narwhal - Tap top left corner 5000 times
    Mauve Stinger - Take a picture of Jellyfish 10 times
    Manta Ray - Share picture of Sting Ray on Twitter 3 times
    Hammerhead Shark - Save picture of Shark 3 times
    ***Whale Shark - Start application upon notification, 10% chance of unlocking after not playing for 2 hours or (30 min for me)
    *Humpback Whale - Buy Master Package

* not required for bleu whale
    *** ME NOT NOTIFICATION APPEAR (ONLY OPEN APPLICATION AFTER 30 MIN AND GET 10% CHANCE TO OBTAIN THIS FISH)

me have all this fish (don't have fish package)

the new fish need 2 more for dugong

SNOWFLAKE CLOWNFISH -????
    MOORISH IDOL - TAKE A PICTURE OF MYSTERY CHEST 5 TIMES
    SCRIBBLED ANGELFISH - Push see more button in "Photo Award" (Around ten times - keep doing until unlocked)
    MAHI MAHI - play at 0:00am 10 time
    * LIONFISH - JUNIOR PACKAGE
    STRIPED MARLIN - ????
    * HARP SEAL - SUPREME PACKAGE

* NOT REQUIRED FOR DUGONG

me have 137 fish, tap 1.315af, coral 1.962af, money 50.525ag after 5 days

10. SwaggiestTurtle

Jul 28, 2016
    Moorish Idol - Take picture of mystery chest 5 times

Post if you know any more of the new fish

11. SwaggiestTurtle

Jul 28, 2016
    #111 SwaggiestTurtle, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    This is impossible for you to have done as the update has been out for a day. Good attempt at a troll though

12. Mon333

Mon333 New Member

Aug 4, 2016
    You can change your clock on phone or iPad to 12:00 am numerous times....so, yes...it does work. I got mine. Also, 00:00 s 12 am on a 24 hour clock. This does work...I got my Mahi Mahi

13. Mon333

Mon333 New Member

Aug 4, 2016
    You can change your clock on phone or iPad to 12:00 am numerous times....so, yes...it does work. I got mine. Also, 00:00 s 12 am on a 24 hour clock. This does work...I got my Mahi Mahi

14. Gilbert_189

Gilbert_189 New Member

Aug 4, 2016
    Hey! I've been stalking this page without an account for a while now, and decided to make one. I am currently at around 45 AJ vitality, and I am looking to complete at least 3 more secret fish in order to get the Blue Whale. Any help? (Preferably from the latest update, but I understand if some of those haven't been found yet.)

15. kapek

kapek Member

Aug 2, 2016
    Louisville, KY
    #115 kapek, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    So I got my very first "get your hidden fish now! (10 minutes)" notification after 10 consecutive days of playing... but it showed up in the middle of the night when I was asleep. The 10-day mark may be a coincidence, maybe not? I haven't gotten one since... instead all I get are the notifications for "xxxxAL vitality obtained during your absence"

Will try the Mahi Mahi midnight thing and the treasure chest thing for the new fish. Will update with results.

UPDATE can confirm you unlock Moorish Idol "Take a picture of Mystery chest 5 times"
    can confirm the midnight hint for Mahi Mahi "Play at 0:00AM 10 times"

also I'm spotting several new script items for Corallite.
    -- "Take a picture with friend came from far away!" When I saw this one, I tried finding a fish that was waaay far away from the Corallite, like my Killer Whale. Took some photos and saved them, but didn't unlock anything.
    -- "Mystery chest is fishy..." Probably the hint for the Moorish Idol.
    -- "See...more..." Not sure what this one means. VR mode, maybe?
    -- "Midnight!?" likely the hint for the Mahi Mahi.

16. RedeyePeyton

RedeyePeyton New Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Not a troll you can just change the time five times. 0:00 is midnight.

17. A Tribe Of Fat Kids

A Tribe Of Fat Kids New Member

Aug 5, 2016
    The scribbled angelfish is pushing the see more button in the Instagram photos about 10 times.

18. A Tribe Of Fat Kids

A Tribe Of Fat Kids New Member

Aug 5, 2016
    I feel like the "Take a picture with friend came from far away" could refer to either the moon jellyfish or sun fish but I tried everything with them. Saved a bunch, shared 10 pics of each, tired with moon up and down. That must not be it.

19. Mon333

Mon333 New Member

Aug 4, 2016
    I'm not sure what you mean with the see more button. I have two different "see" options when I go to post on IG, but they don't do anything. Did you get the scribbled anglerfish? If so, what does it say in the "manage" section about how it was acquired? Thanks!!:)

20. falldownmore

falldownmore Member

Aug 5, 2016
    I can confirm that in order to get the scribbled angelfish, you tap the "see more" button in the photo reward screen approx. 10 times.