Universal Abyssrium (by SangHeon Kim)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by idle, Jul 15, 2016.

1. SSJEV

SSJEV Member

Jul 26, 2016
    I took pictures of a dolphin, while saving them, 3 times and it worked for the Commerson. Takingn pictures of the coralite didn't work for me as well.

2. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Strange - not sure what to say. I didn't have any dolphins prior to the Commerson. I was only taking pics of the Corelite but there must be some other aspect to it, sorry !

That's what the info under Commerson says tho

3. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    Yeah it's definitely what it says in the app. Maybe it works differently if you don't have any dolphins yet. The Coralite does say "Take lots of pictures of me" so it's probably meant to work that way, I don't doubt that's how you unlocked it. Saving 3 photos of a dolphin worked for me.

4. SSJEV

SSJEV Member

Jul 26, 2016
    I think you need at least one dolphin for it to work.

5. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    #45 spleen, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    Here's a consolidated list for anyone else working on unlocking fish:

Blue Clownfish - Take a picture of a Clownfish 3 times
    *Black & White Clownfish - Buy Beginner Package
    Randall's Goby - Take a picutre of a Goby 3 times
    Spotted Mandarin Dragonet - Start application upon notification (I have them disabled, so not sure how this unlocked)
    Clown Tang - Take a picture of a Tang 5 times
    Convict Tang - Do nothing for 1 hour (app must be open and phone screen awake the entire hour)
    Cross Damsel - Take a picture of a Damsel 3 times
    Jewel Damsel - Tap the upper left corner of the screen 1000 times
    French Angel - Save picture of Angel 3 times
    Springer Dottyback - Share on Twitter 3 times
    Pajama Cardinal - Open application 20 times in one day
    Camel Cowfish - Share picture of Blowfish 3 times
    Juvenile Spotted Boxfish - ???
    Potbelly Seahorse - Share picture of Seahorse 3 times
    Pygmy Seahorse - Play at 4:00am 5 times
    *Giant Jellyfish - Buy Advanced Package
    Leatherback Turtle - Open Mystery Chest 50 times
    Commerson Dolphin - Save picture of Lonely Corallite 3 times (official info) / Save picture of Dolphin 3 times (worked for users)
    Narwhal - Tap top left corner 5000 times
    Mauve Stinger - Take a picture of Jellyfish 10 times
    Manta Ray - Share picture of Sting Ray on Twitter 3 times
    Hammerhead Shark - Save picture of Shark 3 times
    Whale Shark - ???
    *Humpback Whale - Buy Master Package

*Premium unlocks not required for Blue Whale

Did I miss any other than the 2 unknowns?

6. SSJEV

SSJEV Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Thanks for the list. I'm trying to figure out how to get the Juvenile Boxfish and the Whale Shark at the moment. Did you get the Spotted Mandarin Dragonet yet?

7. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    #47 spleen, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    Yeah I did but like it says I have notifications off, so I don't know what actually happened to unlock it - that's just the info it has under the fish. I believe I had the game running but screen off, and unlocked in to the game and it was just there...

I've tried saving and sharing pictures of all the Box/Cowfish at least 10 times each, both with and without the depth of field filter. No luck with that.

8. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I didn't have a dolphin- unless, is the Narwhale considered a dolphin? I did have that

9. SSJEV

SSJEV Member

Jul 26, 2016
    I ran the game with the screen off and then unlocked my phone, but it didn't work for me.

10. spleen

spleen Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Australia
    #50 spleen, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    Maybe something happened while it was running in the background that would have triggered a notification showing up if I had them enabled? Like a treasure chest appearing or one of the skills becoming available? I honestly don't know, it was one of the earlier unlocks I got so I don't remember very well, sorry. I just remember thinking it was weird as I don't have notifications.

11. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Glad to see many people enjoying a clicker game with me. Usually I'm alone and no one to talk to about the game . Between this and egg inc I'm thrilled.

12. SSJEV

SSJEV Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Nice to hear you're enjoying it! Did you happen to unlock the whale shark or the juvenile spotted box fish?

Also, is anyone getting any notifications from the game? I have them enabled but I so far got none.

13. RedBlueFire

RedBlueFire Member

Mar 1, 2013
    That's exactly the position I'm in. I need the whale shark, spotted box fish, and also the one that's unlocked with notifications. That one hasn't popped for me yet despite me having notifications on for two days now.

14. SSJEV

SSJEV Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Did you receive any notifications so far?

15. RedBlueFire

RedBlueFire Member

Mar 1, 2013
    A few times when I went to my pad it had the red number on top of the icon and it was beeping...I didn't get any pop up screens yet though for some reason. I guess that's what triggers it.

16. SSJEV

SSJEV Member

Jul 26, 2016
    What does the red number mean on the icon? I've never seen that so far. I found an abyssrium wiki (google abyssrium wiki), but it's in Korean and google translate doesn't do a good job translating it into English. The whale shark, spotted box fish and mandarin dragonet all have the same unlock description, so I believe they're all notification related.

17. RedeyePeyton

RedeyePeyton New Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Yes, the narwhal does count and you have to take the pictures of the narwhal/dolphin

18. Voodoohigh

Voodoohigh New Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Spotted Mandarin Dragonett, Whale Shark and Spotted Fishbox

According to the developers here is how you unlock these three fish. Do not play the game for two hours and a notification will pop up. When you use it to enter the game there is a 10% chance for you to unlock one.

19. EverSoul

EverSoul Active Member

Dec 10, 2015
    A different translation site made more sense of that wiki for me.

Whale Shark: 1/10 chance when you exit the app, can obtain a new fish

I'm guessing that's what notifications mean. Time for me to spam open and close the app now. Haha!!!

20. SSJEV

SSJEV Member

Jul 26, 2016
    I tried opening and closing the app a lot but I got nothing. Anyway, if it works, let me know.

Do you mean the red number over the icon means the odds? I don't have a red number on my app though.