Aahh don't which one to purchase

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Meexer, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Meexer

Meexer Member

Oct 18, 2010
    I just want to say thank you to all of you providing some interesting feedbacks and I think that I am going to go ahead and purchase cut the rope game. After reading some the comments but in the later future, I will probably purchase the angry birds =))))).

2. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    Angry birds is a great title, the person who said you can beat the levels in under a minute must not of beatin the game LOL....some those boards get tough and can take alot of trial and error to figure out....

cut the rope is one heck of a game tho and it gets challenging later and you really got to figure stuff out....

both games good cut the rope is a better choice.... angry birds could make you angry :)

3. eddieg

eddieg Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    I can't believe those damn birds are still #1.
    It's a good game but that's enough already!
    I'd vote for cut the rope but if in doubt...get 'em both ;)

4. zman2100

zman2100 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Investment Consultant
    Jacksonville, FL
    I definitely think Cut the Rope is better especially with the new update. I breezed through the first hundred levels and can beat all of them in about twenty minutes. The new 25 levels, however, are a different story as they provide some really challenging and thought provoking puzzles that take some time and brainpower to beat. Angry Birds is good but is certainly more of a trial-and-error game that can be really frustrating at times.

5. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Am I the only one to point out... You just got an IPHONE 4, surely you can afford two more dollars!?

6. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    None of both games. Buy a real game, not a boring casual title like these two.

7. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

No, was pointed out before in this thread. ;)

8. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Totally agree. Cut The Rope it is.

If Angry Birds wasn't so overrated, I probably wouldn't have such an intense dislike for it's 'try your luck' game play.

On the other hand, an AB fan may say that CTR requires much timing and precision...

9. lord-sam

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Thank god!

10. Midnight09

Midnight09 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Why not just download the lite versions of each, play through them and determine which game you prefer?

Within about 30 seconds of playing each lite, I determined that Cut the Rope is a much better option for me vs. Angry Birds.

11. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    That!
    Angry birds has 195 levels.

12. lord-sam

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Angry Birds is more trial and error, but does have a bit of skill to it. Where as Cut the Rope seems to need more of a plan, and you need to think ahead, eg 'if I cut this rope, the candy will fall here, then I cut this rope' etc.

So, if you don't mind being frustrated, go for Rope.
    If you want fairly easy, but sometimes challenging fun, go for Birds.

13. Meexer

Meexer Member

Oct 18, 2010
    It is true that I can purchase both at once since they are only 99 cent. But I rather spent something that is worth playing instead of just purchasing both and end up one of them that I don`t like to play. Also, I have been playing cut the rope and I have to say, I am really enjoying them =).