Universal AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! (F = M x A) - (by Dejobaan) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Feb 29, 2012.

1. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I just decided to pick this game up, never would have known about it had I not been browsing the Top Charts on iTunes. I'm having tons of fun playing, highly recommended for anyone interested. It appears that it's been out for quite awhile, but I'm just noticing it :D

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Same here, I must have wish listed it ages ago and got an alert a few days ago about the price drop, on,y just started playing today but really enjoying it.

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Well, my thought was to gift this game to you, now I need to find something else.. ;)

4. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Man, I remember playing this a couple of years ago and loathing it. I knew it looked great, had a fittingly black sense of humour (those hypnosis videos...."You are feeling very calm, and there are absolutely no insects trying to crawl under your eyelids at this very moment"), but I suspect I didn't notice the fact that the tilt controls were calibrating and assumed it was the game's fault. Looking through my purchased games a couple of days ago and seeing this, I felt it was time for a second chance. Gut Gott, this is really one of the best games on IOS, and strangely ignored here. It simply doesn't get more exhilirating and surprisingly magical than this game's later levels. I suspect the almost unsearchable title can't have helped its popularity, but I definitely recommend others give it a second and even first chance. 2012 seemed to have been a bit of a peak year for IOS. Pre-freemium, post-early effects of mobile gaming still being thought of as Snake, and when the tech started getting good enough to implement graphics which still hold up now; devs still seemed intent on exploiting IOS to its full potential in really unique ways. I know this was originally a PC game, but there's no way it could have played better on any other console.