AAA Quality Music for Indie Games - let me help you tell your story

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Pontus_Rufelt, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Pontus_Rufelt

Pontus_Rufelt New Member

Mar 23, 2018
    #1 Pontus_Rufelt, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Hello everyone!

I'm here because I want to help you elevate your storytelling with music. For the past 10 years I've worked in the game and advertising industry, providing additional music for games such as Marvel Super Hero Squad and Mecho Wars, with my music being featured in trailers and TV-spots for Netflix' "Dragons: Race to the Edge", ABC's "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland" and in numerous UFC fights on the FOX Sports Network.

The first time I really noticed game music was when playing Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, waking up on that boat and hearing Jeremy Soule's mesmerizing title theme. I'm no Jeremy Soule, but lets work together to bring that immersiveness to some amazing games.

The iOS market is exciting and vibrant, with tremendous talent that I wanna work with. Whether you need a full game soundtrack, a couple of tracks or just a trailer cue, I stand ready to provide AAA quality music. My expertise lies in orchestral arrangements or hybrid orchestra (in the film trailer sense). I'm attaching a playlist of demos below, take a listen and drop me an email (even if just to say hi) at [email protected]

https://soundcloud.com/pontus-rufelt-composer/sets/demo-2018

Yours truly
    Pontus Rufelt
    pontusrufelt.com

2. Pontus_Rufelt

Pontus_Rufelt New Member

Mar 23, 2018