Universal A Tale of Little Berry Forest (by LittleBerryGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Apr 3, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017

A Tale of Little Berry Forest

YoungJun Park
    A Tale of Little Berry Forest -- Introduction of the game – ◈ 100% handmade fable game ◈ All image in parable work in…
    $1.00
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    A Tale of Little Berry Forest -- Introduction of the game – ◈ 100% handmade fable game ◈ All image in parable work in the game is not computer graphics work. We used oil pastels to draw one by one with hands! ◈ A little slow, simple but warm emotional healing game ◈ Among exciting and fast-paced games, Discover the small charms that are slowly and slowly flowing. Pictures and music that seemed like a fairy tale. Meet stories and allegory of individual characters Feel the game's generous mind to share a small but many things. ◈ A delicious game where you can feel the warmth◈ The game is all about work in farm collecting vegetables like carrot and potato in the basket. Besides vegetable, there is cooking, eating and more other activities. Meet fun mini-games and cute dishes We created the game by care, you can feel the warmth like homemade cooking Features: ○ 3 hours of play time ○ Narrative story ○ Journey through timber land made with crayola ○ Optimized for 16: 9 screen ○ Support for Korean, Chinese, English, Japanese and Spanish ○ No ads or in-app purchases ○ Beautiful scenery of trees and forest ○ Colorful pictures and graphics ○ Delicate game ○ Forest map that can help to navigate Facebook https://goo.gl/DRCR7Q E-Mail [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:YoungJun Park
    Genre:Adventure, Arcade
    Release:Mar 06, 2018
    Updated:Jun 18, 2021
    Version:1.35
    Size:219.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Well this looks interesting

3. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Well...Maybe. :) According to app data analysis, it is currently ranked # 1 in the Korean app store on the paid games list.

4. katastrophic88

katastrophic88 Active Member

Nov 7, 2017
    This is too cute, and the fact that this is hand-drawn with oil pastels is impressive! Downloading now!

5. tekchic

tekchic Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Haven't gotten to play it yet, but they got me at "hand drawn oil pastel art" - instabuy :) I'll play some this evening. Looks really adorable.