A Skeleton Story - 2th World coming! (searching for beta testers)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by kflab, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juan13

juan13 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Does it mean the 2nd won't be an update but we will have to buy it once again?

2. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    i refuse to ever buy your game because of this. if you can't even get the correct grammar down, how can I trust you to make a good, professional game?

3. kflab

kflab Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Italy
    @juan13 obviously it will be a free update!

@SkyMuffin Well...I respect your position i just type it wrong! Anyway I am not the english translator of the game if you care about this so much :D

4. KoolKing

KoolKing Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Valrico, FL
    If the gameplay still looks fun to you, don't let this stop you from purchasing it. As stated before the OP is the Italian developer of the game and English is not his native language. There is a translation team in place so when released, everything should be proper. I was a beta tester on this recent update and I did not notice any grammar or spelling errors in the game. The opening cutscene is voiced in Italian with English subtitles. After that, there is only a little text on the shop scenes in between levels. I am usually a stickler for grammatical and translation errors as well and I did not notice any problems to take note of in the actual app.

5. SkyMuffin

May 24, 2010
    Lexington, KY
    I don't care if the app is fine. It's a matter of principle that the devs can't even learn something so basic. The reply to my post is just as bad.

6. kflab

kflab Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Italy
    Honestly that is really sad for me; not because you will not buy the game but just because of the reason itself!

Think about that: one day you play a triple-A-game by EA and it has a mispelling thing inside it. Do you really will never buy a game by EA anymore?

7. SkyMuffin

May 24, 2010
    Lexington, KY
    People still buy EA games?

8. kflab

kflab Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Italy
    The answer is "yes"

9. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Just ignore him !

10. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Lol I thought this was a site about gaming not grammar lessons

11. kflab

kflab Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Italy
    @Trysis3 LOL!!! XD Anyway big Thanks for your support but i usually prefer to answer in this case because if i was him i wouldn't like to be ignored :D

Cheers!

12. kflab

kflab Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Italy
    Hey Guys thank you again for supporting us and thank you to all the beta tester team!

The update in now ready for sale so you can just download now the new update or buy the game if you still don't have this!!!

Please write all your reply on this new thread ยป http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?threadid=74058

See you on leaderboard!!!