Universal A Ride into the Mountains

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by lekochen, Jul 23, 2013.

1. OrangeJews

OrangeJews Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    The color-changing dudes... How do I defeat them? They just rebirth themselves every time I shoot them.

2. rondo_SK

rondo_SK Member

Feb 24, 2014
    As far as I remember you have to hit them when they are small and/or changing their shape. When you "focus" you'll notice that the impact of the arrow creates a small "cloud" around the tip of the arrow. If the cloud can reach the core of the enemy it will be destoyed.

But don't recall EXACTLY. I am having a hard time to beat the final boss :-(

3. NiceDude

NiceDude Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    I finally got this and while I'm only on the third level, I can say without a doubt that A Ride Into The Mountains is an absolute gem of an IOS game that deserves to be played.

The pixel art style is atmospheric and wonderful to look at, and combined with the excellent music, delivers a fantastic artistic experience. The gameplay is just polished and enjoyable as the art. You guide your horse by tilting, fire arrows Angry Birds style; sounds simple, but between the very varied and inventive enemies, and the plethora of projects they fire, A Ride Into The Mountains reveals itself to be a challenging action shooter, as you deftly avoid attacks, shoot projectiles out of the air, and precisely time and aim your shots.

A Ride Into The Mountains is an excellent game, a visual journey that also offers fun exciting action. I can't recommend this game enough.

4. Swiss Guy

Swiss Guy Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Finally it got an iOS8 update, previously the game won't launch. :)

Beautiful work with relaxing ambiance but challenging gameplay.

5. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Still one of my favorite games. What a fun experience.