Universal A Planet of Mine (by Tuesday Quest)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Daerricx

Daerricx Member

Jul 26, 2014
    Any way to request trade from another world?

2. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    #42 mastery51, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    You do not need to be online to play the game this includes the iap features. The only time the Internet comes into play is when you're purchasing the iap unlocks or to upload your score to leaderboards if you want. Other than that no internet required.

3. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    I went to the forums to see what's what; maybe ask for a better tutorial or wiki to be considered and to point the devs in the direction of this thread.

I registered but it's set to require authorisation from the admins manually for new sign ups. :/

Looks pretty quiet apart from a dedicated sounding chap named vincent. Maybe a few of us should register and see if we can get their attention.

4. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Is it possible to get this in landscape view?

5. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012

If you start the game without it being active in background, in airplane mode for example the IAP won't be active.

6. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    The game needs a couple of tweaks but it is already an awesome game!!!

Reminds me of Polytopia and that's a good thing!

7. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Others have mentioned a better tutorial is needed, and while that may benefit some, the biggest issue is that the ingame resource/crafting reference does not populate until you discover/make something. This is a real disadvantage for a new player as only through replay can you learn how the various resources/materials are required. I think the dev can easily address this by simply turning the reference entries,"on" automatically, otherwise, the actual,mechanics of gameplay are fairly intuitive.

Example: is there solar power in the game? Perhaps. I don't know as not all structures/resources were visible in my first game and not until I landed on new planet did I realize that the space habitat structure requires power, and the only power option available for me was atomic power, but I could not build that because it required an unknown resource (which I assume is uranium) but never found out by turn 300. Perhaps in my next run, I'll figure that out, but seriously, how could I have the knowledge to build something, without having the knowledge of the required mats? I understand the intent, but it's not logical.

8. alexpoysky

alexpoysky New Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Hi there, ibought the IAP unlocker for everything on my ipad, hoping it'd carry overto my iphone with the "restorepurchase" buttons, but they do not work. Any help?

9. SolidSteve

SolidSteve Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Fuel?

Has anyone figured out how to get fuel? I'm assuming its a higher level building that lets you convert certain resources into it but I haven't figured it out yet. I'd like to get off my first planet.

10. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    from the well.

11. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    No as stated earlier, if you play in airplane mode and the app has been reloaded the iap go back to being locked. If you start a new game, the unlocked modes are locked and there is no race selection..

12. SolidSteve

SolidSteve Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Does it have to be on a specific terrain type?

13. mastery51

Oct 21, 2009
    #53 mastery51, Jul 12, 2017
    Hm your right, I guess the iap features do need Internet on start up of app for new games or you can leave the game on background when you leave the house. It looks like the continuing game button for unlocked games doesn't need Internet.

14. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    In the first planet the well would run out. Anyone know how to slow that process down?

15. mastery51

Oct 21, 2009
    #55 mastery51, Jul 12, 2017
    I don't think there is anything that can be done about that, once it runs out it's out. You just have to make a new well on a new spot unfortunantley
    Unless anybody else knows of something.

16. SolidSteve

SolidSteve Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Is there anything in game that tells you if building a certain building will yield resources when placed? I've built mines/wells that yield 0 resources and im not exactly sure why.

17. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Yuuuuuup!

If you tap on a well or a mine, for example.
    In the not so upper right corner, there are 2 numbers, the first being how many rocks are left and the second one the petrol.

You need 85 petrol per "chicken" so 170 if you want to colonize with 2.

Before building anything when you tap an empty ressources space these numbers are shown.

Usually I build my well on a square with a little bit over 200 petrol. Wich is enough to go to space.

Hope that helps!

18. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
  19. #59 AppUnwrapper, Jul 12, 2017
    What am I missing here? I can't make heads or tails of this game. Was I not supposed to use the chickens when I did? If so, the game shouldn't have let me and should have instead guided me in the beginning. As is, I don't see anything I can do here? I tapped on everything I could find, tried dragging the chickens. Only option seems to be to destroy things?

20. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Game is in desperate need of a tutorial. It is not superficially appealing enough for me to randomly hunt around to figure out what to do and where the strategy lies. Might be a great game hidden in here, I get that some people think so, but I'm not one to randomly slap down plantations and chickens without knowing what the heck is going on.