Universal A Planet of Mine (by Tuesday Quest)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Jul 11, 2017.

1. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Brilliant game really, they've put so much quality into such a small package. The game has a ton of depth and strategy

2. uMuffin

uMuffin New Member

Feb 4, 2017
    Game would have had a lot of potential, but sadly, this feels like a Beta and there's too many bugs to make it an enjoyable experience. Game keeps crashing, some game functions are completely broken, app keeps wanting to update... and worst of all, restore purchases doesn't work either. I've got a full refund from Apple, no questions asked.

3. maynoam

maynoam Active Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Any chance this will be addressed or there is something we missed here? This challenge is very frustrating and it seems for the wrong reasons. I'm trying to keep restarting until I get a planetary layout which 'might' let me get full vision if I colonize fast enough but this is too random and the inability to capture an enemy planet makes it very hard no matter how strong you get.
    I tried stopping to attack a planet when the health was very low but they never left it, I fast forwarded ~50 cycles.

Maybe not blow up planets which are killed just leave them fully burnt, which will allow to at least colonize it for vision?

4. Praymettin

Praymettin Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Did we destroy the enthusiasm of the developer? There is so little action in the forums for a great hidden treasure strategy game with a few missing features and some insignificant bugs...

5. Chaotic_Warlock

Chaotic_Warlock New Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Optimized Helmet

Im surrounded by dead planets and it says i need an optimized helmet to explore. How do i make one?

6. FatSuperman

FatSuperman Member

May 2, 2013
    You need to research it, which I think is a level 9 tech. So if this is an early game you can probably forget about that planet for a while :)

7. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

How do get gold?

Is there any way to get gold if I don't have any mountains on my planet?

8. Giovanni de Valdivia Bade

Jun 10, 2018
    Male
    How do you use seeds? Can you make new forests?