Universal A Planet of Mine (by Tuesday Quest)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Ok, this is crashing on start for me after installing the update, anyone else?

2. glaukon

glaukon New Member

Sep 19, 2014
    #182 glaukon, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    Yep me too, patch has screwed the game

Quick update: Had to totally uninstall then install again to get it to work after the update.

And another update: Today App Store wanted to update the game again, same problem as before, I have a feeling of Groundhog Day. Developers need to rectify this soonest or I will be requesting a refund. When able to play it is an enjoyable experience.

3. momoking

momoking Active Member

Jul 17, 2017
    A cool game with both entertainment and depth.

4. PucKviruS

PucKviruS Active Member

Oct 31, 2012
    +1, same issue

5. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

Thanks - uninstalling and re-downloading worked.

6. pipja

pipja Member

Feb 7, 2012
    V1.01 is broken don't update people

7. wristtattoo

wristtattoo Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Designer / Developer
    Lincolnshire, UK
    +another1 same here

8. touly

touly New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Hi!

As many of you have seen, the game won't start since the update until you reinstall :/
    Sorry for the issue... the good news is now the game is playable offline with purchases, restore transactions works for iOS, and we've add some changes based on feedbacks (tuning, controls and regeneration feedbacks)

9. pipja

pipja Member

Feb 7, 2012
    After I reinstall it asks me to update again. please make another version to fix these issues

10. touly

touly New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    It seems strange, iTunes provide only one version, the latest, for a game. So if you DL something now it won't ask you to update as it's already up to date :/
    Anyone have the same issue?

For Android players:
    We are waiting until we have more info on what is the real issue on iOS.

11. marinesetwas

marinesetwas New Member

Jul 21, 2017
    This shouldn't occur even if you click on the BUY Button again. At least not on iTunes/iOS. If a RESTORE function is missing then clicking on a thing you already bought before will notify you after buying that you already own it and not charge you twice. This only happens for subscriptions as far as i know.

Another forum moderator put it that way: The way Apple makes the in-app process work is that you have to go through the purchase process on each device. However as long as the devices are registered to the same iTunes account the second and subsequent devices should get their purchase for free.

12. Praymettin

Praymettin Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Just a quick feedback: I have updated the game(not reinstalling) and it works perfectly fine. I do not know what triggered the bug for the other users. I'm on iPad Pro IOS 10.3.2

13. glaukon

glaukon New Member

Sep 19, 2014
    And another update: Today App Store wanted to update the game again, same problem as before, I have a feeling of Groundhog Day. Developers need to rectify this soonest or I will be requesting a refund. When able to play it is an enjoyable experience.

14. L5M

L5M Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Last night as advised by the forum messages, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled without updating. However, the reinstall actually installed 1.0 instead of 1.01. So I had to click the update button in the app store, which then made the game crash on start. Then I deleted it and reinstalled it again and now it works.

15. bsabiston

bsabiston Well-Known Member

So, how far is it possible to get with the free game? My turns usually run out before I can really do a whole lot -- usually I am dead before I'm able to really colonize the dead planets I always get around me.

16. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Update!!!

17. L5M

L5M Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Well here's a little secret for you: the challenge mode that's included in the free package has no turn limit. 3 planets, no AI. Basically a 3 planet version of the paid sandbox mode. Build to your heart's content there!

18. triwolf

triwolf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 5, 2012
    I got stuck on this too on my first game, and I still don't understand.

19. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    This game needs a save progress option. Getting sick of having to start over, when I realise the significance of an earlier mistake.

20. baconcow

baconcow Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Game keeps running poorly for me. Literally freezes, during play. Air 2.