A message from CraigLaw

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Sainter, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Craig has told me that he will be checking in soon, been working hard on a presentation and hasn't had time to check in with us.

Hopefully by the time he does we will know the release date of some more EA goodies =D

2. superbad

superbad Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    CEO. Reviewer. Beta Tester.
    You need to stalk me?
    umm thanks for the info but im not sure this is appropriate place for it. could have bumped an old forum or someting

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    You a mod?

4. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    I don't mind seeing this message in the Lounge as a new topic because otherwise I would have missed it. Then again, it would have fitted in the topic where CraigLaw introduced himself (I think I remember that he did that) and I never even noticed that he was gone because I don't really follow EA.

But apparently Slainter wanted to share his news with us and I'm sure that there are people who are thankful for his update, so in my opinion the Lounge is a fine place for his message. :)

5. I don't really know the best place for this, as I don't really see any relevance in the 'news' it brings. Like Spmwinkel, I never knew he was gone in the first place. When he does post any new news, then that's worth starting a thread. But not the so called news that he will be 'checking in soon'.

6. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    He just wanted me to tell TA that he will be checking in soon