a couple of general questions

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by junkster08, Oct 22, 2008.

1. moopf

moopf Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Lol, no worries. :)

2. Eric5h5

Eric5h5 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but you are completely inexperienced. Making a WC3 map has almost nothing to do with actual programming. I don't want to discourage you, but if you actually want to do this, then you have to start small. Make "hello world" programs, then make pong clones (but please don't submit them to the app store ;) ), keep working your way up, and in a few years you can make your Reign of Swords killer.

--Eric

3. mek

mek Well-Known Member

dont forget troll

yes moopf wrote hiqup

and i am a horrible horrible person

4. vandy1997

vandy1997 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2008
    NJ
    I have a feeling that mek is the dev at AAApplications. Please fess up now so that we won't have to find out later!! :D mek is out of "con-troll"!! :D At least you can follow the Red Sox through the post-season (maybe next year?).

I'm just kidding, ok?

5. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    Yeah, we need to put stop to these shenanigans now! There can be no piece in the world as long as mek running free and out of control.

6. Little White Bear Studios

Little White Bear Studios Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 27, 2008
    Thanks, ITrocks!

7. mek

mek Well-Known Member

if only i was as talented as the developer of AAAplications

my app actually involves bobbly heads of toucharcade users, allowing you to pinch and poke, quite possibly slap, and your user interface hand is that of a troll hand....the sweetest revenge not so much, but it is something to wake up to every morning playing it...j/k

8. dudehuge

dudehuge Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    @mek
    Damn mek, first you were out of con-troll, then you were a He/She, and now you travelled back in time, killed moopf and took Hiqup for yourself. Damn you can't make this sh!t up.

9. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

Is there even a pong clone tutorial out there for iPhone Development SDK?