Universal 9th Dawn II (by Valorware)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by syntheticvoid, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Equip and drop buttons are bugged for me. They only pop up while you press and hold item. So if you want to equip something you have to open both inventory and equipment screen and drag. Also I dont see any way to check the stats of items I can choose for reward.

2. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Wait what is "colossal variety of monsters"

3. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    You know you could flip the control for that one to make it less awkward?

If I read this right, it has random loot and multiplayer (coming).

4. Valorware

Valorware Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 13, 2016
    #24 Valorware, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Hi! If any of you have been following my progresa with 9th Dawn II you may have noticed i had a LOT of difficulty getting this on apple. Ive currently put higher requirements on the app which is why some of you are having compatability issues. Please understand thia was done to at least get it initially released and i will be working on improving compatability in the near future so i would humbly ask for your patience during this time.

The 'equip' 'drop' buttons do work and are not bugged, you drag the item onto those buttons (thats why they disappear when you let go of the item)

colossal variety of monsters just means there's a hell of a lot of different monsters in the game :) not just the same 5 monsters recoloured

5. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    So it will be iPad 4 compatible in the future?

6. Valorware

Patreon Gold

Mar 13, 2016
    does it not let you buy it on ipad4? i dont have one to test it, i only have an ipad mini. i will do my best to look into it and make it available on a lot more devices

7. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I'm not sure it's just I've never ever purchased a game that is not compatible with my device as description says,does it work on your IPad mini?If so then it will SURELY work on iPad 3,4.

8. Valorware

Patreon Gold

Mar 13, 2016
    okay well im currently out of the office so i dont have access to the ipad mini. it was working on a development build on the ipad mini but not certain about this published release. if not then im sure ill be able to make it compatable in the near futurw. i will try check it tomorrow. alternatively if you want you can just buy it and use the refund system if it doesnt work? thank you

9. Nst72

Nst72 Active Member

Oct 31, 2013
    I tried to buy and comes up not compatible.I have an iPad 4

10. Valorware

Patreon Gold

Mar 13, 2016
    OK thanks for the clarification I will look into it tomorrow! Thanks for your patience, I should be able to get this fixed

11. Nst72

Nst72 Active Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Cool.really looking forward to this.

12. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Oh snap 9th Dawn 2 is my mobile equivalent to ps4 No Man Sky! I'm giddy over here! I can't wait to dive in!

13. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    And is there a way to see stats of the reward choices?

14. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    So is the loot random stat based or set like the first?

15. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Loved the first one! In stoked to see this drop into the store unexpectedly!! I'm glad you were finally able to get this released on iOS and I will buy as soon as I get my next funds :) Really looking like another solid game and I can't wait to see what's new in the build! Did you create your own engine for this one?

16. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Yeah I was more wondering on how many is a "colossal variety". Just curious is all.

17. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    So I am really enjoying this so far, one thing I can say for sure is that combat is much improved. The lock picking is a little confusing and please make combat pause while you are in your inventory I tend to die before I can figure out how to eat my food. Drag on to yourself?

18. Findalflin

Findalflin Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2016
    #38 Findalflin, Mar 13, 2016
    You can make it in the options so that when you get attacked in menu it takes you out of it to the main screen also put food on hot bar

19. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    #39 speetz, Mar 13, 2016
    WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS WAS COMING OUT?! I was waiting for a good RPG crop style with no party, but got retro rampage now I am missing four bucks to get this. I STILL have the first one on my phone. Omg dammit t all now I need to figure out how to get only four bucks into my account

I'll refund a game or something lol figures this is exactly what I have been waiting for and I JUST spent barely too much to pick it up.

Does this run on a 4s?

20. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Someone here already said 5s minimum, and it seems on iPad 4 it doesn't run either. So 4s is out of the compatibility list for sure.