iPad .99 left, Tiki Towers or Slotz Racer

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Nate5911, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Nate5911

Nate5911 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    I have 1.30 remaining on my iTunes Gift card, so I want to get one more game. If the controls of Slotz Racer are anything like Moto Chaser then I don't want it lol. But if you have another .99 suggestion I would love to hear it.

2. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    They're kinda different.. Do you have any racing games? Tiki towers is kind of unique.. not much competition for that genre... I'd go with Tiki Towers, but then i'm biased because i actually have that game..

3. DanM

DanM Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    England
    Both? Then u only need to add like .68 and you have 2 games!

4. Man of Mystery

Man of Mystery Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2008
    texas
    the controls of slotz racer consist of one button for the gas, it's not a normal sort of racing game

me i've been playing a lot of slotz racer recently (as in the last 10 mins) and it's definitely worth $1

but i haven't tried tiki towers

5. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    i would go with slotz because in less than a day it will be 3 bucks which is what it is worth but i'm kinda biased too because i have this and not tiki towers

6. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    i only have tiki but judging by the response of slotz i would say you couldnt go wrong with either game

7. Chumbake

Chumbake Well-Known Member

i have both. If you want something more along the line of a puzzle game with monkeys, choose Tiki Towers.

If you want something more along the line of pressing a button and watching a car race around a track (actually a lot of fun, even though that didn't sound like it) then go for Slotz Racer.

I recommend going to YouTube and search for video of each game and make your choice. Or just download Urban Tycoon and be done with the whole which one should I buy?

8. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    check threads about them where some of us wrote reviews + find some videos on youtube.

9. Owl

Owl Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    I personally love SlotZ, but it's freakin hard >< At least so far, I'd probably be better at it if I figured out how I need to do things with the acceleration with corners and such. But it looks awesome, and there's cool cars, and the whole track editor. I haven't, however, tried Tiki Towers, or even have any idea what it is. So, I'd say if Tiki Towers has such good reviews from other peoples, and how I like SlotZ, then you could go for either one, but my voe is for SlotZ.

10. Hyprhypr

Hyprhypr Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    hey

SLOTS RACER!! hands down!!! Tonights the last night for .99$!!!!!!!!!

11. Justom

Justom Well-Known Member

SlotZ Racer. It's simply addictive and fun.

12. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    I'm amazed with all the votes for Slotz Racer! I thought everyone would recommend Tiki Towers! Now i've got another game to consider....

13. THEDeliriumTrigger

THEDeliriumTrigger Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Dude, slotz all the way! Its so awesome, and the dev has taken so many of our suggestions, its only gonna get better!

14. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Just Watching a video of slotz won't give you Enough of a feel for it. It is fun and addictive and you need 2 get it while it's only a buck. Slotz all the way!

15. firstprime

firstprime Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    president of awesome town!
    wexford, ireland
    why does nobody complain about these threads anymore?
    i posted a thread like this a while back and everyone gave me
    hell over it!!! its not fair....:(

also i reccomend tiki towers...

16. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Slotz racer!!

17. Fletch

Fletch Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    The Internet
    I say slotz racer. It's fun, addicting, and has a lot of replay value with the track editor, and many challenging cups to beat, as well as cars and tracks to unlock. For the current price, you won't be dissapointed. (although I have not tried tiki towers)

18. schplurg

schplurg Well-Known Member

I'll say Tiki. Slotz is good but I'll put it this way: When I bought Tiki, I was addicted until I completed it. With Slotz I don't have that addiction at all. It's good though, just depends on the type of game you want.

19. wsifka

wsifka Active Member

Jan 11, 2009
    I have both and personally, I enjoy Slotz Racer more. There both good though, so you can't really go wrong. Tiki Towers is a puzzle game, and Slotz is a racer (controls are different though).

20. Nate5911

Nate5911 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    I'm sold on SlotZ, I'm DLing it right now.

Thanks everyone!