Universal 90 seconds : Spy Cars Escape

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by serkanos, Jul 24, 2015.

1. serkanos

serkanos Active Member

Dec 26, 2014
  2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #2 LordShad0wz, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Sorry. I'm not trying to be hostile. But absolutely no way. I load the app. Immediate full screen ad. I then select my car, full screen ad. I play the first level and beat it. Another full screen ad.

Game uninstalled. No way.

Please change the ad system for your game so I can try again in the future. It is beyond aggressive even before you can even play. My data costs money.

Billy

3. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Wow! This is the first game that I ever had to delete because the ads were too intrusive! I mean, like LS said, you have 3 pop-ups before you even start the game. Once they started popping up mid-game, that was it for me. I didn't know if I was playing this game or Game of War with all the ads. I know I saw Kate Uptons boobs for more than "90 seconds".

Shame, cuz this game seemed kinda cool.

4. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    Count me in as another person who deleted because of the ads. I actually had one pop up DURING gameplay. There is just no excuse for that. Also, I'm not a fan of the gameplay either. These levels just don't seem like they were designed to be traversed with cars. It seems like the dev was working on a 3D platformer and changed his mind at the last minute and turned it into a car game. It just doesn't work for me. Even if it was ad free I still would have deleted it after the second level.