8lb Gorilla

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Kamazar, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Due to the fact they made a terrible game, no wonder they disbanded them. EA was trying to be like an indie dev, and they were forgetting one of the most important things an indie dev does, listens to customers and updates they're games. No surprise they got no sales

2. Dark NRG

Dark NRG Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Filmographer
    Tho I'd find it no great loss, I have read their Twitter 2 weeks ago and it looks like they're making some new game with some big surprises. Just not hyping it I presume?? No matter what, I fear ANYTHING from them, cool or not (I did enjoy Zombies and Me), will not be supported with future updates, or multiplayer, or Leaderboard, as they have indicated clearly in these forums.

3. Titan-CC

Titan-CC Active Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Custodian/mechanic
    America
    I don't think zombies & me was a bad, it's just the fact that they failed to support it that was such a turnoff for a lot of people. It could have been a good game. It had unique gameplay, but it was to sparce, there was to much missing. EA thought it could make a bunch of little games and people would be in love, but that's not how the app store works...we're all spoiled to the thought that no app is final, that constant updates can be counted on, and that is certainly not an 8lb Gorilla rule. Shame...

4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Seems like they're gone for good.

5. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth