Universal 7 Mages (by Napoleon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Mar 14, 2016.

1. bobish

bobish Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Thanks for the help, Nullzone. I must be really stupid in the swamp. How do I get the new Mage I got in the swamp to play the Moses song so I can leave? I assume that's how I have to exit the swamp since I can't retrace my path with the lily pads.

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Good to hear I could help out ;)
    If I remember right, there is a pretty obvious way out of the swamp after you got her.
    If you don't mind spoilers, here's a walkthrough with a map of the swamp: http://www.7mages.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5
    Just looked myself: from where you find her, check a bit south (not sure if you need to go further east first). You can walk through 1 square of swamp without drowning.

The Moses song is for another area, it'll become very clear where you should use it, no worries.

3. bobish

bobish Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Thanks again, Nullzone. I was making that way more difficult than it was. I'm back in town now restocking.

4. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    What does the ice wall does other than the bodies?

5. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    You take the bodies to the sculptor in town, and he makes ice armor out of them. It doesn't cost you any gold to have him make it, but apparently all the armor offers you is protection from heat (I'm assuming it's to be used inside the dragon's belly).

6. currymutton

Oct 16, 2008
    Thanks.

Once inside the belly:

1. How to get over the lava pool thing? "2 suiits and may be 3?"

2. Got the electric trident. But not know how to pass those bi-nerve or tri-nerve "door switches".

7. lxroguexl

lxroguexl Member

Jul 15, 2013
    How do I revive a party member?

8. Johny_G

Johny_G Member

Mar 14, 2016
    There is a music spell called resurrection. But you might get it later in the game, so if you don't have it yet, just load some older save :).

9. currymutton

Oct 16, 2008
    Nobody? Nevermind, I am restarting anyway...

10. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @currymutton: you'll need to split your party, and more than once. Some of the nerves open doors on another floor.
    Took me two or three tries to get it right. Be patient, map which nerve opens which door, etc.

11. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Map Question

How do I delete a note from the map?

12. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    Touch and hold on it and then drag it to the red "X" at the bottom of the map.

13. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Cheers!

14. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
  15. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    I know this forum is probably dead but I just started playing on a mini 4 and I couldn't type a name for my character. I just selected the dude and hit continue I'm not sure if my name is just blank or "character name" whatever it says.

16. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    And I mean when I would touch tap on the text box where you can type a name there was no cursor or keyboard pop up.

17. Johny_G

Johny_G Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We plan to release an update with many changes pretty soon. Until then, all I can think of are generic advices like updating your system, rebooting the tablet and using different (possibly default) keyboard :-/.

18. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    I'm not worried. I'm on mini 4 current OS and using the default keyboard. I didn't try rebooting so I will try that but it isn't anything stopping me from playing just something I noticed when I started.

19. macatron

Sep 12, 2009
    This thread has been really quite for awhile, so I was just curious if the Dev has any new updates coming out this year. Happy New Year everyone! :D

20. SeaJackal

SeaJackal New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    I'm from the old school RPG gamer that just feels more comfortable with a tank in the party. So I use dog. I increased his speed and his strength. And I found a lovely little maneuver for the shield which knocks your opponent backwards. So that mages can attack with ranged spells.

Love This game. But I want much more And I'm willing to pay. 7 bucks is a good price for 30 hours, Can I get a 100 hours for $25?