iPad 7 Days of Apocalypse: Day 6 cheat/glitch that I found by accident!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TheBrianPerryProject, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Well fellow friends, my streak off odd game findings continue. I just completed Day 6 of the game 7 Days Of Apocalypse with hardly a scratch and here's how I did it ;) My first time through the level I survived about 1 1/2 out of the required 4 minutes so I decided to use common sense and change up my game plan. The 2nd time around I had my back against the wall in the top left corner of the house while waiting for the zombies and ghosts to file in front of me since nothing could come at me from behind since the wall is protecting me. Lo and behold, they never came! I stood there for about 3 minutes and heard their noises but they simply never attacked. So, at the last minute I moved from the wall and a bunch of them popped up from all over so I just let them have it for the last minute before I beat Day 6 :p ( I am going to play it again but lure them out to prove to myself that I can finish them off without a cheat ;) ).

**I hope this strategy helps out someone that is stuck in this level ;)**

2. The Game Reaper

The Game Reaper Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    Video or it didn't happen.

3. Haha, darn I need to invest in a video cam so that you will believe me :p Well, recession sale at Best Buy here I come! :cool:

4. **Update** I beat all 7 Days/missions last night and I didn't fine any other glitch like this. Great game overall and I look forward to the update :p

5. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    haha i dont think he needs a video just to prove it, take his word..im gonna try this out now...

6. Let me know if it works for you if not than I'll chalk this up to pure luck then :p

7. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    Wow Brian! Props to you chico! ;)

I gotta somehow beat the lower levels to catch up :)

8. StormBASIC

StormBASIC Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Programmer
    Update!

I just going to upload a new quick update, with some fixes, before the 1.2 update [the one with more monsters, weapons, global scores, etc.]

1. Difficulty Levels [Easy,Normal,Hard,Nightmare]
    2. No enemy spawn when ***secret :D ***
    3. Removed "3D" from icon
    4. ChainSaw: More damage. More duration
    5. Plasma: More ammo
    6. Scenary fixes
    7. Speed FPS: fixed
    8. FPS walls problem: fixed

9. Nice! I can't wait for this to be released!

10. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    That sounds great Antonio! Thank you :D

11. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    i found the same glitch. the only other thing i noticed was that it also occured in level 2. it happens ever so often. weird

12. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    It came out? Can someone gave me a link to it plz

13. supg328911

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    haha how did you miss this there was an article on the homepage and ike 2 threads on it lol, but here is the link
    Seven Days

14. supg328911

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    ok i just went back and played a few levels to were i could try this glitch out to confirm that it actually works, and well it does, it works just as long as you dont fire your weapon. you have to stand right in the corner and sit there without firing and the zombies will never see your or come to you...so game reaper this is two people that confirm that the glitch works...

15. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    Fixed

will this glitch be fixed in the new update? I kinda like killing zombies, and PLAYING, a game i paid for.

16. StormBASIC

Mar 28, 2009
    Programmer
    Of course, it's fixed!

17. supg328911

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    oh i didnt use this to actually beat the game, i had already finished it and then i went back and tried two or three levels to see if it worked...

18. StormBASIC

Mar 28, 2009
    Programmer
    For the ones that finished the game...

Well, try the 'Nightmare' game mode of the new version. :cool:

19. Don't worry, I redid the level as well right after I found the glitch to prove to myself that I can do it. And I accomplished that as well. I really like this game :) I'm about to go through it on every difficulty. That should keep me busy until the update comes out ;)