Universal 60 Second Game Challenge

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ptcks, Aug 24, 2015.

1. ptcks

ptcks New Member

Aug 23, 2015
    #1 ptcks, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Dear TA-community,

I am a single indie developer and designer who began learning coding a year and a half ago. Since then, I have gained a lot of weight and learned a few things about failing...

Today will be the first time for me to have enough backbone to actually share one of my iPhone games with a dedicated community like TouchArcade.

I will show you my latest game, the "60 Second Game Challenge". The goals I am trying to achieve with all of my games are to break through the classical concept of endless runners. So most of my games have an end, but are built to work like endless runners (conceptually at least). With the "60 Second Game Challenge", you will have to play a Ping-Pong-like game for up to 60 seconds in order to master the game. Theoretically, you can play this game forever (endlessly), but what I am trying to do is to provide players with a goal (60 seconds) they can strive for.

Gimmick: There will be a video after you have played the game for 60 seconds that will reward you in a very "unique" way.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Patrick

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/60-second-game-challenge/id1021133452?mt=8